Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: People with original customs does this anger you?!

People with original customs does this anger you?!

I hate and i mean HATE when people ask me if they can have my custom or what site i got it from...I wish everybody would make their own customs....
    Has this ever happened to you guys?
    Gettin booty across the 7 seas

Help meh dragons plox

Never happens to me because my head sucks, so in return i cover it with big face covering glasses.

Banned
    Well, that is why I wear head7 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Never happens to me because my head sucks, so in return i cover it with big face covering glasses.
    Your head in-game is awesome though. I like it.

One time a guy threatened to iFile my head and I'm like, "It's not even a custom"

Funny story i was digging shells and some guys says "Can you give me your body" I say no and he says "Cmon ill be your friend". Lel I say i dont need friends and he says "Probably cause you cant make any". He leaves and an hour or so he comes back to apologize. I say its fine etc. and he still says "Cmon give me the body"

Help meh dragons plox

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Your head in-game is awesome though. I like it.

One time a guy threatened to iFile my head and I'm like, "It's not even a custom"
    I died. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Raio56 View Post
    Funny story i was digging shells and some guys says "Can you give me your body" I say no and he says "Cmon ill be your friend". Lel I say i dont need friends and he says "Probably cause you cant make any". He leaves and an hour or so he comes back to apologize. I say its fine etc. and he still says "Cmon give me the body"
    Haha, I want to make my own heads, but they don't come out the way they do in my head. Plus, I get muscle spams and my gfx app on my pc doesn't have an undo button -.- so i have to erase manually.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

They ask me where I got my tuxedo. I tell them I made it and they laugh, stupid iFilers. I hate them, but I hardly play so... eh.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I made my body and my shield code. I give people my shield code but when they ask for my body I'm like, "bak da bleep up befor u git smaked teh bleep up."

It also angers me when people ask for good website for customs....Make your own please...

Help meh dragons plox

It doesn't anger me hence they're probably new to the game and think it can be bought without uploading it.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.