Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Extra Practice: Jaos Sword Project Graal Animation

Newcomer

Red face Jaos Ganis

Era Sword Attachments
    Image Attachment: era_appmelee2.png
    Gani (Text) Attachment: jaos-sword_grab.txt, jaos-sword_idle (2).txt

Post Scriptum

Reminder: Save the current image to Graal/Levels/Ganis, and convert the file to Gani in which should be placed Graal/Levels/Ganis.

Inactivity: Haven't done Ganing in quite awhile. Take the opportunity to point out any sort of mistakes in your observation.

Image Placement: This image was from the Era Gani Application and, in which I just found recently. However, I don't intend on applying to Era but took the images as for practice.

Updates

* Modified the idle to the Sword Project in which should of been much smoother. [7-21-2013]

* Included a modified version of Era's shovel. [7-24-2013]

* Changed the title, "My Extra Practice: Jaos Sword Project Graal Animation" to "Jaos Ganis". [7-25-2013]

* Change Ganis/Image Attachments to Era Sword Attachments from #1 post. [7-25-2013]
    Last edited by Jaos; 07-25-2013 at 10:47 PM.

The idle is fast plus near the end of the gani his head jerks up really fast , and it looks very obscure. You want to make it so his head and sword down>sword down>sword and head up>sword up .
    > = for each frame in the gani.
    ------
    The hands are way to far away from the body if you were to hold a sword like that it would hurt to hold it like that.
    The way he holds the sword looks odd too the other directions

The way his stance is and him looks like he standing straight up with the sword which makes it look unreal.
    The head is way to down and needs to be more loose instead of the guy looking stressed or small.
    I like the grab gani it is very creative!
    -----------------
    My edits:

His stance was changed and the way he holds the sword

Sorry if some stuff as unclear , just woke up.
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

Overall you get the concept of how to gani, just little errors that could easily be fixed and improved.

Love you all

Newcomer

Red face Haha Thanks!!

I've just resume to Ganing after 8 months of abandonment, and quite glad you've clarified the essential flaws thoroughly. Regarding the stance, I've deliberately did that in hopes to inherit a different style in Ganing. Meaning, I was anticipating to form a stance that isn't identical to most stances as I'm the type who desires to be quite unique, particularly when forming a Gani. However, I find the stance a huge flaw as well, and will modify it by your instructions .

Post Scriptum:
    Once again, appreciate the help!! Going to form another Gani and modify the current one when I have time.

~Jaos (Pierce)
    Last edited by Jaos; 07-23-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Yes , everyone has different techniques or ways they do ganis .

Love you all

If I am doing gun ganis I generally do the left and right directions first, like do a frame on the left. Go to the right. Do a frame. Back to the left. Etc. imo the left and right ganis need the most detail.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    If I am doing gun ganis I generally do the left and right directions first, like do a frame on the left. Go to the right. Do a frame. Back to the left. Etc. imo the left and right ganis need the most detail.

Then youd have to go back and do all the other frames wich can be a pain, I just do it all at once instead of focusing on one side

Love you all

Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    Then youd have to go back and do all the other frames wich can be a pain, I just do it all at once instead of focusing on one side
    Yeah like ver said and when you need to repeat another frame from a couple frames back you can copy it and insert it where you want with all sides done it cuts a lot of time.

The sword looks epic but the gani has some flaws
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    The sword looks epic but the gani has some flaws
    Yes , Joas . If you could please try to update the sword . I would like to see more of your work !

Love you all