Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Extra Practice: Jaos Sword Project Graal Animation

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    Yes , Joas . If you could please try to update the sword . I would like to see more of your work !
    Been extremely busy. I'll work on fixing the flaws promptly. For the time being, you could notify me any other flaws regarding the current Gani shown, if you'd like?

Gani Attachments: jaos-shovel.txt
    Image Attachments The current image should of already been stored in your images folder

Thanks,
    - Jaos
    Last edited by Jaos; 07-25-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    If I am doing gun ganis I generally do the left and right directions first, like do a frame on the left. Go to the right. Do a frame. Back to the left. Etc. imo the left and right ganis need the most detail.
    Indeed, I've formed my Ganis by means of using that method in the past. I eventually found it quite difficult and discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaos View Post
    Been extremely busy. I'll work on fixing the flaws promptly. For the time being, you could notify me any other flaws regarding the current Gani shown, if you'd like?

Gani Attachments: jaos-shovel.txt
    Image Attachments The current image should of already been stored in your images folder

Thanks,
    - Jaos
    I'll check it later today and give yah some feedback on it ! I love how you don't give up and want to succeed and get better in this ^~^
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

I like it ! I like how you have him pushing down on it shows the detail in it. )))
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    I like it ! I like how you have him pushing down on it shows the detail in it. )))
    Appreciate it ^.~ , I may perhaps include an idle or walk.