Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    prices are kinda op
    gun skin=15k base hours
    top score for a whole week on crypt=gun
    It's a once a year event.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    It's a once a year event.
    gst is also once a year
    and ifreeze got a big chance of winning again.
    a trophy and a gasmask should be given away but a gun skin should only be for 15k base award.
    Just being me.

gst is also once a year
    a trophy and a gasmask should be given away but a gun skin should only be for 15k base award.
    It doesn't matter, basers shouldn't have more privileges than anything else ffs.
    Last edited by Ventus; 11-23-2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Removed uneeded statement

to give a lower prize because the chance of one gang will win again is pretty unfair i guess.

just make a team what is better then ifreeze whats actually pretty hard since they are all pretty op and i guess they will rule gang events some months/years as they showed in gst this and crypt also the crypt last year+ their ultimate basing and sparring.

pretty hard to defeat them tho gangwars "when" they still come out is probally a new chance for gangs because everyone got equal chance on gunside

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It doesn't matter, stfu basers shouldn't have more privileges than anything else ffs.
    lol go a head and get 15khours and than come back.
    i don't think you're gonna react the same.
    Just being me.

gst is also once a year
    Its an once in a year special "team" event, which means lots of people will be participating.
    Big rewards like a healing staff or gun skin are rewarded for such an achievement.

gun skins, hats, hideouts and a special melee are the rewards that fits for the basers pkers and sparrers.

Its not a graphics contest....where a trophy will be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Apologies for the delay in this message. I've increase the EC coins due to this delay
    Here are the prizes selected

1st prize
    • Either a Gas Mask Hat, a gun skin (you can choose which gun) or a melee.
    • x5 Event Coins per member
    • $3,000

2nd prize
    • Gas Mask
    • x3 Event Coins per member
    • $2,000

3rd prize
    • Hat
    • x1 Event Coins per member
    • $1,000

The Era staff can either create the graphic (all) or you can send us your submissions.

If you'd like Era staff to make it please let me know
    If I'm understanding you correctly, The people in Nobes/McNobe will receive first and second prize. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by weTaru View Post
    to give a lower prize because the chance of one gang will win again is pretty unfair i guess.

just make a team what is better then ifreeze whats actually pretty hard since they are all pretty op and i guess they will rule gang events some months/years as they showed in gst this and crypt also the crypt last year+ their ultimate basing and sparring.

pretty hard to defeat them tho gangwars "when" they still come out is probally a new chance for gangs because everyone got equal chance on gunside
    You can see it from a positive side

Work harder to take the shot of first place next time. Nobody is undefeatable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    If I'm understanding you correctly, The people in Nobes/McNobe will receive first and second prize. Tell me if I'm wrong.
    Few hours before the crypt was closing SNK did a broadcast, mentioning that nobes and mcnobe share first and second place but will only get "ONE" reward as the same people are in both teams. So you all will get first prize (I suspect)

And 3rd place will still get the third prize....so Second place rewards will be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    You can see it from a positive side

Work harder to take the shot of first place next time. Nobody is undefeatable
    uhm thats not how era works,the most experienced gang will always win
    besides no one actually wanna spend that much time in winning a event like ifreeze
    Just being me.

oh isnt it mean like the ppl that in 2nd group and not in first group get 2nd prize and ppl that in first and 2nd group only get first prize and not additonal 2nd

that is how era works the strongest survive and when the strongest beats you need to group up even tho staff could try to balance the strength of gangs even tho its probally will be unfair for ifreeze