Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decoy Glove

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    No offense but i hate the idea. People are streaking and you are just about to kill someone, but then they turn invisible... I would hate that.
    I can understand how that'd be annoying to a lot of people.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

A cooldown would be expected (and not a short one. Like 1min). Using ten decoys just to confuse the living crap out of someone else would be annoying... I guess having more of a downside would prevent spammers anyways. Like movement speed with the glove equipped or has been recently equipped will slow the player down. Making it not the best item for people to run away with. Or having it disable weapon use after using a decoy for a short period of time.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Having the ability to turn stealth can change the gameplay of era a lot,Can you specify where it can be used?Yes in spar it'll be disabled.
    It doesn't really fit Era's style
    and For a Weapon with such an Overpowered ability,I think 750 tickets is too little,even with you mentioning it that it breaks.
    Scripting,Gani,Graphics.For a dummy,For a player to go stealth?It'll take a long time to make it.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Street Boss
    Very nice!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

My idea for why it looks like a glove in the first place is that it would act like the hidden blades in the sense that unless people stop to look at you, they wont know you have an escape route ready.

Also to anyone who says players running away is bad enough, I think its a fair Idea due to the fact that If one player had a minigin and the other with an ak, the player with the ak has an option to fight or run instead of sit there and die like most players expect others to do. -Notices the time is 4:20- Um... Irrelevant! Besides, players with green gas are also annoying too, and being able to escape the basic sword weilding player who has the intent of the death of you or your potential streak is a good idea in my mind.
    Last edited by ditchen; 11-24-2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Embarrassing quote fail. Whoops.