Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Come beta test neo base!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Meph.. Wtf dd u just do XD
    Yeah, I figured that would happen

    EBIZOU was getting free hours though, nobody was coming, so I had to raise awareness.

    It'll die down

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Yeah, I figured that would happen

    EBIZOU was getting free hours though, nobody was coming, so I had to raise awareness.

    It'll die down
    You don't get hours . We've had neo for about 10 minutes and we haven't gained a second, we thought it was like that just because it was in beta.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Attachment 15601


    Lmao really?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Attachment 15602

    This is the outcome..
    Lmao, that's Graal for you.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    You don't get hours . We've had neo for about 10 minutes and we haven't gained a second, we thought it was like that just because it was in beta.
    Oh, I was told that it gave hours.

    Thanks for telling me- one more thing to fix

  5. #15
    You're welcome.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Oh, I was told that it gave hours.

    Thanks for telling me- one more thing to fix
    Meph is on the job

  7. #17
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,236
    Damn neato o:
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  8. #18
    Looks like the other bases will be free for a while

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,411
    I'll just wait till it's safe...

  10. #20
    Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,113
    The prophecy of the Massacre was true.
    Better get your free PKs while stocks last!

    Oh yeah Meph may i ask,Who was in charge of the leveling?
    Or was it just copied from Era Pc and left untouched?


    Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.


    Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •