Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Come beta test neo base!

Street Boss
    I tried it before the beta test and it was , mmm...."AWESOME"! The levels , the doors , the healing ideas, the flag, everything !
    you always surprise me Meph good job you are really awesome!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    How can one person be able to take the flag in the circle when there's like 2 members in it as well?
    Is it a bug or it's how the system works?
    Very interesting- it's not supposed to do that.

Here's how it's supposed to work:
    If multiple gangs are within the circle, it will count down to 5, and freeze at 5 until there is only one gang remaining.
    If the remaining gang is the Defending gang (currently controlling the base), it will begin to heal.

If the remaining gang is a Raiding gang (NOT currently controlling the base), it will go down until it hits 0.
    Upon reaching 0, this gang will now control the base.

So to more accurately answer your question:
    If the flag is between 1 and 5 and multiple gangs are inside the circle, it will count up to 5 and freeze at 5.
    If the flag is between 6 and 20 and multiple gangs are inside the circle, it will count down to 5 and freeze at 5.

If it is doing anything else, let me know.

Also, as long as there are multiple gangs within the capture circle, the rate is a solid one point(added or subtracted) per second.

If there is only one gang in the circle, then the capture rate can be increased by bringing up to 5 additional members within the circle.
    For each additional member, the capture rate is an added 11%(added or subtracted) of whatever the CURRENT flag HP is.

To provide a visual of this benefit in relation to takeovers (Raiding):

Each number given is the amount of HP that the flag will be at after one second, given the conditions in bold (Current flag HP and Additional Members).
    For example,

If the flag is at 16/20, and you have five members in the circle taking the flag with you, after one second, it will be at 14.
    You can use your imagination of how this would add up over time.

Please note that it does the same thing for Defenders, when it's healing:

Same thing here:
    Each number given is the amount of HP that the flag will be at after one second, given the conditions in bold (Current flag HP and Additional Members).

For example,
    If the flag is at 12/20, and you have five members in the circle healing the flag with you, after one second, it will be at 14.

I'm considering bumping the percentage for both perks up to 15%, to give a little more reward for working together.

And no, the flag does not go above 20, or below 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    I've always wondered what the Wooden door at the most << far end at the left does,What is it's purpose?
    It's a broom closet, with easy-access healing for Defenders.
    Each pack spawns every 30 seconds, and heals +15.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Micheln10 View Post
    I tried it before the beta test and it was , mmm...."AWESOME"! The levels , the doors , the healing ideas, the flag, everything !
    you always surprise me Meph good job you are really awesome!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Very interesting- it's not supposed to do that.

Here's how it's supposed to work:
    If multiple gangs are within the circle, it will count down to 5, and freeze at 5 until there is only one gang remaining.
    If the remaining gang is the Defending gang (currently controlling the base), it will begin to heal.

If the remaining gang is a Raiding gang (NOT currently controlling the base), it will go down until it hits 0.
    Upon reaching 0, this gang will now control the base.

So to more accurately answer your question:
    If the flag is between 1 and 5 and multiple gangs are inside the circle, it will count up to 5 and freeze at 5.
    If the flag is between 6 and 20 and multiple gangs are inside the circle, it will count down to 5 and freeze at 5.

If it is doing anything else, let me know.

Also, as long as there are multiple gangs within the capture circle, the rate is a solid one point(added or subtracted) per second.

If there is only one gang in the circle, then the capture rate can be increased by bringing up to 5 additional members within the circle.
    For each additional member, the capture rate is an added 11%(added or subtracted) of whatever the CURRENT flag HP is.

To provide a visual of this benefit in relation to takeovers (Raiding):

For example,

If the flag is at 16/20, and you have five members in the circle taking the flag with you, after one second, it will be at 14.
    You can use your imagination of how this would add up over time.

Please note that it does the same thing for Defenders, when it's healing:

Same thing here:

For example,
    If the flag is at 12/20, and you have five members in the circle healing the flag with you, after one second, it will be at 14.

And no, the flag does not go above 20, or below 0.

It's a broom closet, with easy-access healing for Defenders.
    Each pack spawns every 30 seconds, and heals +15.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you
    Someones been up all night XD

Big Cheese
    I don't like the elevator. c:

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that. I misunderstood the text.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

People can already capture the base and earn time for it??
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    People can already capture the base and earn time for it??
    It's not easy considering this base places a huge focus on actually defending the base instead of just rush-to-win.

Just one thing if someone is like lagging you know what I mean like those people that can't be killed and can't kill and they block ways in bases, what if they stand it circle, then no one can take it and no one can kill him so the gang that he is in will get free base hours, can this happen its just a thought.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON