Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: more ways to get ec?

More achievements or quests that give EC... at least you have to earn those.

Well ec is suppost to be hard to get.
    But I need ecs too actually :]
    LL

Quote Originally Posted by Amirulamin View Post
    Well ec is suppost to be hard to get.
    But I need ecs too actually :]
    Start workin then

What ec statue?

More ways to gain ec would be great, yes they are supposed to be earned, and if ways such as quests are added or tasks they can be.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    I'm actually already very disappointed with the release of Facebook snapshots just to advertise the game,
    In the past,Event coins are only obtained through events.Be glad that you already have free ECs given out once every two days.(estimate)
    If people are quitting because they have no patience in slowly stocking up their EC,then so be it.
    Indeed!

You can do a achievments to receive EC pieces
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Event Coin Free EC Please!

Hey Admins. I Really Think We Should Deserve Another Free Ec. So.. What Do You Think? If Yes Please Reply Me On Forums Or In The Game. My In-Game Username is 3 Tony456 Thanks! Woo Hoo!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I Really Agree With You Dude. We Could Get Awesome Stuff! Admins Please Do It!

In my opinion, the process is the the prize. What I mean by this is sooo many people beg for ec everyday, and they want to get their items ASAP. This really disappoints me, as I believe that, for the average player who is not an event wiz, the journey to ec items should have some duration, and involve you actually earning ec, so that when you finally get your item, you can have pride knowing that you worked for that melee and didn't just afk until you had enough. Maybe you are just too set on the prize to have fun playing the game, which is depressing. I'm no event wiz, but I love playing them, just for the fun of it. Over all my time playing Era I've won maybe 20 events, and I am currently at 46 event coins, which I earned through achievements, fb ec, free ec, etc. Though not 100% of my ec are earned, I take pride that I didn't pm and beg admins for ec, I played many events, won a couple, and capitalized on free ec chances. Sorry for this rant, bottom line, getting ec is designed to be drawn out, not an instantaneous reward, like spending $100 so that you can buy a BAR. Enjoy the journey, and when the journey has ended, enjoy the destination.
    premature premonition

They never do it lol