Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: more ways to get ec?

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    In my opinion, the process is the the prize. What I mean by this is sooo many people beg for ec everyday, and they want to get their items ASAP. This really disappoints me, as I believe that, for the average player who is not an event wiz, the journey to ec items should have some duration, and involve you actually earning ec, so that when you finally get your item, you can have pride knowing that you worked for that melee and didn't just afk until you had enough. Maybe you are just too set on the prize to have fun playing the game, which is depressing. I'm no event wiz, but I love playing them, just for the fun of it. Over all my time playing Era I've won maybe 20 events, and I am currently at 46 event coins, which I earned through achievements, fb ec, free ec, etc. Though not 100% of my ec are earned, I take pride that I didn't pm and beg admins for ec, I played many events, won a couple, and capitalized on free ec chances. Sorry for this rant, bottom line, getting ec is designed to be drawn out, not an instantaneous reward, like spending $100 so that you can buy a BAR. Enjoy the journey, and when the journey has ended, enjoy the destination.
    Eph, your awesome bro

You guys who ask for ec are just impatient noobs who complain since they can't win. Do you really thinks that's how your gonna get ec? By complaining, whining, and begging? No. Learn how to actually win events then. "There are too many pros." Then try to become one of these "pros". You think we all started pro? When this game started we were all in the same boat as you. Learning how to play, EARNING the items, and getting better as we played. Things like free ec and uploads didn't even exist back then but that didn't stop us from getting items.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan123 View Post
    you guys who ask for ec are just impatient noobs who complain since they can't win. Do you really thinks that's how your gonna get ec? By complaining, whining, and begging? No. Learn how to actually win events then. "there are too many pros." then try to become one of these "pros". You think we all started pro? When this game started we were all in the same boat as you. Learning how to play, earning the items, and getting better as we played. Things like free ec and uploads didn't even exist back then but that didn't stop us from getting items.
    dylan 4 events team

we cant give out more ways of EC
    My Levels Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    we cant give out more ways of EC
    Why not? Achievements are earned, there should be way more of them.

There a lot chance to get ec fast so don't ask anymore for it
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dragen View Post
    There a lot chance to get ec fast so don't ask anymore for it
    I never post but I suppose I'll post right now
    There is only 2 possible fast ways to actually gain EC and thats achievements, & events. The problem with events are the veterans that repeatably win due to what they have or more such as that thus why the events aren't as easy or as fast for most players. Giving a free EC now and then wouldn't be bad but it'd be too much at the same time and thats why they started giving EC pieces in replacement. Don't forget the bot events that also give EC aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    You guys who ask for ec are just impatient noobs who complain since they can't win. Do you really thinks that's how your gonna get ec? By complaining, whining, and begging? No. Learn how to actually win events then. "There are too many pros." Then try to become one of these "pros". You think we all started pro? When this game started we were all in the same boat as you. Learning how to play, EARNING the items, and getting better as we played. Things like free ec and uploads didn't even exist back then but that didn't stop us from getting items.
    When you say "EARNING the items", do you mean buying?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Achievements and Events.
    You can't expect to get a Flamethrower just begging for ecs. While you guys beg for ecs, in that time you could've already practiced races and become something. We all started at the bottom but dedication and patience makes you reach the top. Free ec and FB EC don't hurt once in a while but train yourself not to depend on them.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Lol just save the ec up and stop complaining about them