Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    what is that o.O
    Something to do with NPC scripting...

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Something to do with NPC scripting...
    Really?

Not at all a graal script

Street Boss
    That's just encoded script from some script that failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    what is that o.O
    Let me break it down for you, the title ,"Sd-01 crash.rar", suggests that this is a syntax error caused whilst the program was being executed.

"Offset: 0, Skip: 0, Col: 65, Line: 988" This displays exactly where the error can be found within that program, most programming languages have this feature where it allows the programmer to quickly navigate through their program to find the error and fix it.

"000fa9b: 64d8c4126d360c84f9314f94" The long strings of numbers and letters you see are called hexadecimals. Hexadecimals are used rather then having notoriously long strings of binary. "000fa9b" in decimals (decimals are what we know as 'normal' numbers) is 64155.
    I will not go in detail now on exactly how I got this value, however if enough people are interested i'm more then happy to elaborate on this. I'd rather not bore you all to death though xD
    Computers unfortunately, can not read decimals so we must convert this into something the computer can read, which in this case is binary.

"64155" in binary is 1111101010011011
    Again I wont go in detail now on how I got this value.
    You can see that this is really long, just imagine the whole code displayed above in binary instead of hexadecimals.. yeah ain't pretty xD
    Last edited by PINEHONEY; 12-04-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

sounds interesting

illuminati comfirmed
    That's Unfortunate

I asked my brother about this. (He was a coder on iEra)
    He said that this has nothing to do with Graal, OP is just trying to show something out. This thread is useless just shows some error he came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Let me break it down for you, the title ,"Sd-01 crash.rar", suggests that this is a syntax error caused whilst the program was being executed.

"Offset: 0, Skip: 0, Col: 65, Line: 988" This displays exactly where the error can be found within that program, most programming languages have this feature where it allows the programmer to quickly navigate through their program to find the error and fix it.

"000fa9b: 64d8c4126d360c84f9314f94" The long strings of numbers and letters you see are called hexadecimals. Hexadecimals are used rather then having notoriously long strings of binary. "000fa9b" in decimals (decimals are what we know as 'normal' numbers) is 64155.
    I will not go in detail now on exactly how I got this value, however if enough people are interested i'm more then happy to elaborate on this. I'd rather not bore you all to death though xD
    Computers unfortunately, can not read decimals so we must convert this into something the computer can read, which in this case is binary.

"64155" in binary is 1111101010011011
    Again I wont go in detail now on how I got this value.
    You can see that this is really long, just imagine the whole code displayed above in binary instead of hexadecimals.. yeah ain't pretty xD
    You're literalizing anything, that's pointless, it's like saying that words are sound waves etc...

"000fa9b: 64d8c4126d360c84f9314f94" The long strings of numbers and letters you see are called hexadecimals.
    No, this is a hash, not a "long strings of numbers" (not sure that what you said even made sense), hashes are made from hexadecimal numbers, known as integers, this has nothing to do with binary reading. Actually, this isn't even a report log, this is just an error log displaying useless hashes.

Thread request to be deleted.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I asked my brother about this. (He was a coder on iEra)
    He said that this has nothing to do with Graal, OP is just trying to show something out. This thread is useless just shows some error he came up with.

You're literalizing anything, that's pointless, it's like saying that words are sound waves etc...

No, this is a hash, not a "long strings of numbers" (not sure that what you said even made sense), hashes are made from hexadecimal numbers, known as integers, this has nothing to do with binary reading. Actually, this isn't even a report log, this is just an error log displaying useless hashes.

Thread request to be deleted.
    Yes, i did state that this is an error message and yes you are right that wasn't a "long string of numbers" they are known as a hash. I apologise for the wrong terminology used, but i tried explaining the error message in a way so that the non-coders of the forum could make some sense out of it.
    Closing thread.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.