Thread: Events idea

Event Coin Events idea

Ok so I was thinking about events and many people participate in events but only 1 can win so I thought of something called a participation piece which is something you receive when you enter the doors of a event, so how it works is that if you enter you get 1 participation piece and if you get like 100 it will equal to 1 ec, some people would think that would be a easy way of getting ec but it would take a long time to get it, its just a thought.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

Soldier
    Hmm kind of a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm....kind of a good idea

EC's aren't supposed to be easy to get, that diminishes the whole point of them.

Personally i like this idea, but i can see right now how alot of people would dislike this idea, mainly the people who do events often. I suggest maybe a one time achievement instead?
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    We need more achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    We need more achievements.
    yess

A piece for walking in the door is pretty lame, as distorted said they are supposed to be earned not given..but yeah, new ways of earning 'the illusive ec' as its known should be thought of and added.

Yes more achievements. It shouldn't take a year to get some EC items, many players are not that dedicated.

Not a bad idea but a lot gonna find a problem with that plus, it will kill the fun of doing events and lame.

An idea for event is to upgrade the event house. It's too small and over crowded. Add an 50% refund system. This will be useful for those who purchased the old event items and wanted back their event coins to purchase the new event items and if purchased an item that later on is USELESS! Add more achievements and event games that reward multiple players (1-10 or so). Add a special quest that rewards event coin.

Banned
    I swear the idea of having refunds is too darn annoying.