Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I've got two daughters who LOVE MLP.

Admittedly though, it's a great show.
    I love Discord.
    I love every ponies
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Big Cheese
    I don't think it's "ABUSE" since the staff member who accepted the customs probably didn't know about MLP.

Btw i dont think its a copyright because i think they made it themselves.

My little pony dont have black rainbow dash?
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    Btw i dont think its a copyright because i think they made it themselves.

My little pony dont have black rainbow dash?
    So just because it's a different color means it's not copyright?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Stop making countless threads that pointlessly ramble on about what you can't stand. It's not going to help to make hundreds of useless threads just complaining. Who even cares that he's got Copyright customs other than staff? Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Stop making countless threads that pointlessly ramble on about what you can't stand. It's not going to help to make hundreds of useless threads just complaining. Who even cares that he's got Copyright customs other than staff? Grow up.
    Actually, First off, that's what the threads were made for, to voice your opinion and help people with any questions. Also to promote new ideas, and for the staff to give out announcements. And it's a LAW that you can't use any copyrighted material. A LAW sir. LAW. I'm just making sure the staff knows what's up so they can fix it.

Second, I'm not complaining, whining, having a fit, etc. I'm just reporting this player. Other people have also reported this player, like Amazing Ace, and nothing has been done about it. I also reported this player and nothing has been done. I can stand it, I just want it to be fixed. That's all.

Stop being so negative towards me. Any post, and topic, anything I write about, you are there, criticizing me for what you think is wrong. It's annoying to me. I want it to stop.

You should be the one who has to grow up, sir, not me.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Actually, First off, that's what the threads were made for, to voice your opinion and help people with any questions. Also to promote new ideas, and for the staff to give out announcements. And it's a LAW that you can't use any copyrighted material. A LAW sir. LAW. I'm just making sure the staff knows what's up so they can fix it.

Second, I'm not complaining, whining, having a fit, etc. I'm just reporting this player. Other people have also reported this player, like Amazing Ace, and nothing has been done about it. I also reported this player and nothing has been done. I can stand it, I just want it to be fixed. That's all.

Stop being so negative towards me. Any post, and topic, anything I write about, you are there, criticizing me for what you think is wrong. It's annoying to me. I want it to stop.

You should be the one who has to grow up, sir, not me.
    I criticize you because you incessantly spam the forums with your annoying posts. I've only been negative towards you a couple times, and you know what you did? You made a thread crying about it. You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I criticize you because you incessantly spam the forums with your annoying posts. I've only been negative towards you a couple times, and you know what you did? You made a thread crying about it. You're pathetic.
    I think you've either forgotten the rules or thrown them out the window, here's a reminder
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?5-Forum-Rules
    Any replies to this or anything off-topic will be removed. Use the private message function if you have anything to say about this post.

Edit: Nevermind I'll just close this thread because the issue was already resolved.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]