Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chemical Gun

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    But the most basic thing to focus on is the Explosive Mode as well.
    The freeze is higher than Minigun's and that's what makes it really awful.
    Adding on to that,slime is merely a attachment to chem which makes it special.
    The focus of chem as star said,is the explosive bullets and not the slime now.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Yeah, I see your point now, Dealing with the fact that it's 200 ec and high freeze is a pygmy problem. I don't see why it can't be between flamethrower and minigun.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Yeah, I see your point now, Dealing with the fact that it's 200 ec and high freeze is a pygmy problem. I don't see why it can't be between flamethrower and minigun.
    Exactly.
    I'm still awaiting for Meph to see this since he still has a few access to guns unlike Sam & Rec.

Nvm, Sam replied and said it won't be buffed.
    I still think the freeze could be lowered since it's the same as minigun but weaker than flamethrower in far combat and basing.
    The explosive radius and hitbox is the same as AC but the freeze is what makes it disappointing very much for a gun that costs 200ec.

The Goo Cannon is fine but it only lasts for 3-4 seconds on the ground before it disappears.

Exactly.
    I'm still awaiting for Meph to see this since he still has a few access to guns unlike Sam & Rec.

Nvm, Sam replied and said it won't be buffed.
    I still think the freeze could be lowered since it's the same as minigun but weaker than flamethrower in far combat and basing.
    The explosive radius and hitbox is the same as AC but the freeze is what makes it disappointing very much for a gun that costs 200ec.

The Goo Cannon is fine but it only lasts for 3-4 seconds on the ground before it disappears.
    Meph has the same access as Rec and I do. If anything asking him to look at it will lead to it being nerfed as Meph is not the kind of person to buff a gun that is already incredibly powerful.

As I told you the Chemgun has the same freeze and same firerate as the minigun.
    Its only difference is it has less spread and a smaller clip. But this is made up by having an extended bullet hitbox, knockback and don't leave out the explosive damage that allows the gun to potentially do roughly 7 damage instead of 4 if you get that explosive hit %. Which happens more often than on the flamethrower since it shoots faster.
    The only stats flamethrower is better at than chem gun is it does 1 more damage and has 12 more clip. And flame doesn't have the extended bullet hit radius or knockback that chem has.
    1 on 1 flame can beat the chem gun because it doesn't have the slow fire movement, but in bases and against any other gun chem is far better. Not to mention it can destroy doors in about the same time as melees.
    Also in bases you can hit the surroundings and do splash damage, meaning you don't always have to hit the person like you do with flame.

TLDR
    Both guns have strengths and weaknesses, chem gun is not underpowered, it is still extremely strong and will not be buffed

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Closing on request.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, can you reopen my thread for now?
    Although I did request for it to be closed, I would like to request for it to be reopen again.
    Owner of thread sent a private message with a request to reopen the thread.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Ok, thanks cloud.

I am now going to host a debate whether or not the GAs like it. I think you guys should hear me out before looking down at this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    but in bases and against any other gun chem is far better.
    Firstly, I have to disagree with you, Sam.
    CG is in fact a terrible gun for it's pricing. You said it has similar stats to the minigun, which is true, but, I still don't see how it's so called 'OP' in basing and Pking.
    Sure CG has explosive radius effect, high ROF, large hitbox and knockback, it still does not cover up the fact that it's a 200ec weapon.

As you said, "if you can take a base using CG by soloing, then it's considered a good gun." and that's where you're wrong.
    I've already tested it in Lethal and there was like 3 players there whom are running it.
    I couldn't even kill at least 1 of them while soloing because the freeze and it's damage is what makes it pretty weak to be considered a 'great' gun.
    Not to mention it kills slower than the flamethrower in PK areas and the explosive mode has very low percentage of it occurring while shooting.

You said tapping will increase the mobility of CG but it still does not work out for killing somebody with either a BAR or P2K.
    Sure it has 3 main effects for it, but such owners like me and GON still don't find it satisfying with it's new stats.

I do not wish to ask much, but I just feel that it needs a few improvement no matter what it has.
    Idc about the stats it has, make the effects be more reliable rather than actually spamming a gun with 36 clip and a damage of 4 each.
    Last edited by Star*; 12-02-2014 at 02:27 PM.

i cant say much about it cause i have not got it but when i saw it last time it was really overpowered on defending base, so noone could go into room with flag. i dont think that it must have better stats, plus there s also not big difference between sten and bar, but bar costs much more cause on 1 vs 1 or on base defending this "little better stats" makes him MUCH stronger.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Sam. You just admitted that on a 1v1 the flame will beat Chemical Gun. So what your saying is that a 100 EC gun can beat a 200 EC gun? Totally unfair. Chemical gun being double the price and being the most expensive item in the EC shop means it should kick the Flamethrower ***. Whats the worst that could happen anyway? Only players who have it are Gon and Star. Yea I don't have the gun but I myself would be extremely mad if I paid double the price of flame and ended up being weaker than it. All I have to say is that the ratio of Gun Power to Price is a failure. I know I dont always agree with Star but the reason is pretty clear here. 200 EC is a heavy price to pay.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i cant say much about it cause i have not got it but when i saw it last time it was really overpowered on defending base, so noone could go into room with flag. i dont think that it must have better stats, plus there s also not big difference between sten and bar, but bar costs much more cause on 1 vs 1 or on base defending this "little better stats" makes him MUCH stronger.
    If you can't kill him, don't blame the gun.
    Blame the enemies around you.
    Because im struggling in most bases just to stay alive and to kill at least 1 of them.

I've already gotten so many complains that CG sucks by people who don't even owns it.
    Why? Because I've been using it in bases and GS(test run) and it's considered a bad gun for both.
    I still don't see how it's OP.
    If you really want know what's OP, go to a base and get 20 BAR users.

I don't like obtaining something for a very high priced but still got a very badly made item.
    Last edited by Star*; 12-02-2014 at 10:48 PM.

I have the cg and I think it's fine :0