Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade table improvements

Trade table improvements

Ok i know scamming is 200% legal but its 500% annoying i also realize scamming will generate income for the graal team but i was thinking maybe a option that makes public chats more transparent so you can see what's under the chat and also make wooden peals not allowed in the trade house as usable items >.< its so annoying and a clear scam scamming if done should be a well thought out strategy not a hoping game now if im scammed and the culprit suprises me i cant be super mad i think...whoa that was smooth admit it some of the hardcore scammers are quite good at what they do i do not condone scamming and thats why i hope these are implemented

I was thinking maybe instead of having the item names white, have it in another color that way you can tell. As well as having the items on the tables show up above everything that way you know what you're getting for the trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I GOT IT how bout having ITEM names red and SHELL NAMES AND NUMBERS blue but keeping all normal food things and low grade melees white and if a shell amount changing the colors flash for 30 secs to show somethings amuck and only on your side can you cancel the flashing

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    I GOT IT how bout having ITEM names red and SHELL NAMES AND NUMBERS blue but keeping all normal food things and low grade melees white and if a shell amount changing the colors flash for 30 secs to show somethings amuck and only on your side can you cancel the flashing
    All the items or the table would have to be one color, or the admins would have to sort through each item and decide what category they should go in.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

You guys; there is a much simpler method than some weird colour coded scheme x.x

After you both click accept; a confirmation box appears, listing all the items on the opposite sides table including quantity etc, you can now either click accept to finish the trade or you can decline and go back to the stalement of changing up trades again .

I personally believe this would be beneficial in the long run as far as trading security goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    You guys; there is a much simpler method than some weird colour coded scheme x.x

After you both click accept; a confirmation box appears, listing all the items on the opposite sides table including quantity etc, you can now either click accept to finish the trade or you can decline and go back to the stalement of changing up trades again .

I personally believe this would be beneficial in the long run as far as trading security goes.
    :0 play runescape and use a similair fashion of there trading system, its near flawless.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

What about item pictures instead so names don't get confused

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    What about item pictures instead so names don't get confused
    Creating too much script for an item. A picture with names is better to indicate what the item is-to prevent getting tricked easily.

Banned
    i swear. people are trying to scam with trade tables LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bat View Post
    i swear. people are trying to scam with trade tables LOL
    Obv
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]