Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fort Reward

Exclamation Fort Reward

My gang is named Pyro Fort which recently start joining Fort, but I found out something weird. My gang recruited 10 member total include me, we won 2nd but we only receive 750$ Gralats. So I am wondering if the prizes are wrong so I checked the news that teach about Fort. I found out the 2nd place prizes are 8000$ Gralats, but we only receive 750$ Gralats every member for 2nd prizes, I think something wrong so I opened this thread. And also I wanna report a bug / glitch, sometime when I recruited a player, after a while he slack, when I kicked him, his not in gang list but wearing gang tag, but sometime non admin on so no admin can relog him and we get less money. So I wonder if this glitch can be removed clearly.
    Thanks for reading hope for some reply.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Moved the thread,You posted it at the wrong section

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Fort is always buggy, I just came for the free PKs and not the actual reward.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Fort has plenty of bugs,Which is why i only go there for the PKs.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Street Boss
    True, the Fort has a lot of bugs because of the lag that is caused by the big number of players moving into the base that affects the server.
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Banned
    I still want a scoreboard

Back to topic: Not sure why that one guy in your gang was given the reward. Perhaps somebody in YOUR gang had recruit power and recruited that player back?
    Always check, the Fort Event is always buggy from the very start it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    Hiya, the system of Fort is a bit strange but once you fully understand it, forting will be your hobby!

So you're right about 2nd place receiving 8000 gralats, but you might have misunderstood how the actual system works. You don't actually get the 8000 gralats each, it is divided by how many members there are in your gang. So if you all got 750 gralats, it would've added up to the total cash prize.

For the guy in your gang issue: The only way he can get out of your gang is if an admin disconnects him. However, he must've relogged at one point to sleep or eat... Buuuuuuuut, if you're 100% sure he's in your gang, show me a picture of his profile, and send it here, and I'll see what I can do
    The prize for 2nd place is 8000 gralats but I counted many time, it was 7500 gralats only when I added and we have 10 members only.
    And also the gang issue its like a glitch, I forgot their name but it was like Wearing your gang tag but not in gang member list. I know its weird... but let me get a proof first, I'll take a screenshot if I saw

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The prize for 2nd place is 8000 gralats but I counted many time, it was 7500 gralats only when I added and we have 10 members only.
    And also the gang issue its like a glitch, I forgot their name but it was like Wearing your gang tag but not in gang member list. I know its weird... but let me get a proof first, I'll take a screenshot if I saw
    Answered thread! Goodluck Jake and Victor!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I've encountered this problem too. There seems to be a glitch where if someone leaves a gang/gets kicked but does it in an area where there is really bad network coverage that someone will keep the gang tag but will no longer be seen in the gang list. This person will then be able to use the gang chat and receive gang chat pms as well as not receiving damage from allies, this person is virtually in the gang even though he/she cannot be seen in the member list.

Once when this glitch happened to a temp recruit in my gang, we could still recruit until we had 25 members in the gang list, which is a big issue as we can virtually have 26 members (assuming that all the members in the gang list was online) basing/forting.

I've actually encountered this issue long ago, and apparently this glitch hadn't always been like this, it actually got progressively worse. I assume its an error in the script which needs checking. This was the glitch before beforeimage.jpg
    Now the glitch doesnt even show 26 members in the list whenever this glitch occurs, I highly recommend for someone to check this out and hopefully fix it.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    Yeah, however it's not just bad network that makes it happen, if you're kicked ____ _ _____ (PM me-- don't want players abusing it).

But yeah, if we can find the player and disconnect them whilst they're online, their tag should go. Just need a picture of the guy.
    Trouble is, there isn't always an admin around to take this action
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.