View Poll Results: remove hospital warp or keep?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • remove

23 74.19%
  • keep

8 25.81%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pausing in base

pausing in base

As I'm sure most of you know about the new thing when you pause you get sent to the hospital. It was changed to you just got warped outside the base. which was annoying but not as bad as it is now since you get sent to hospital. I dont know why we even added this. it was fine before pausing in a base had no effect didnt hurt or benefit anyone. now i cant change my music, reply to a quick text, or check a notification real quick without getting sent to the hospital. I think we should change it back to where you can pause in a base and not get warped to the hospital.

Trust me. Its annoying having people paused in the base. Just go outside the base to change your music
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Trust me. Its annoying having people paused in the base. Just go outside the base to change your music
    I agree
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    It's way WAY more annoying having to go outside of the base to do that more than it is to have someone paused in the base... while walking outside you could get killed then you'll most likely be killed multiple times while standing outside paused and then get sent to the hospital anyways (depending on what you're doing). There's seriously not even a reason that being paused in base would be annoying since when you pause it makes it so people can walk through you. Also battery notifications cause it... so let's say I'm at neo zone and I get 10% bam I'm all the way by bbz for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    It was added due to the fact that people in Neo Base were able to abuse the pause feature in the base and secure the flag whilst being in the 'pause' zone.

Although, it may be annoying, it does prevent those people who pause and you HAVE to melee them, which wastes time attacking/securing the flag. It's a good thing it's been removed, unfortunately it was removed after 4 years, but like other new released stuff, we're going to have to get used to it =[

And besides, in a few months, nobody will afk in bases anymore. =D
    No recently they added it so if you pause you get warped outside of the base and it was never like that before then even more recently they added the hospital thing which is even worse...

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Okay, I see your valid point. But what stops you from being sent to hospital in a base too? You're paused in a base, standing still for a long time, so you'd get sent to hospital too. I understand it may be a bit unfair how you spawn outside the base, but I guess players will have to adapt to it and stop AFKing there, and start AFKing in nearby houses. It will effect basing in a way, which can be seen as a good thing.

Notifications.. Yeah I'll hand you that! They're really annoying. Buuuuuut, what notifications can you get that can't be disabled? None. Just go to your options, and go to Notification Center, and change the settings of most of your notifications. You don't even need to remove them, you can just set a banner at the top, which doesn't effect your game. The only things that would however do so, would be calls. However, it's not like you're getting ringed all the time..
    I dont pause there to afk i pause to look at notifications. if im changing my music i wont get sent to the hospital cause it takes 3 seconds. and what u said about the neo base thing thats fine add it to that base the hospital spawn is stupid anyways take it off the other bases. and lastly dont give me the typical admin respons of "oh youll have to get use to it" its not about what u guys want its the players. u changed the whole system for 1 base that hardly anyone uses when u couldnt of just added it to neo zone. and please tell me how it will "be seen as a good thing" because quite frankly alot of people see it as trash. Stay off my thread jake mods as a request from the thread starter delete any of his future post on this unless it has an unbiased opinion.

Okay, I see your valid point. But what stops you from being sent to hospital in a base too? You're paused in a base, standing still for a long time, so you'd get sent to hospital too. I understand it may be a bit unfair how you spawn outside the base, but I guess players will have to adapt to it and stop AFKing there, and start AFKing in nearby houses. It will effect basing in a way, which can be seen as a good thing.

Notifications.. Yeah I'll hand you that! They're really annoying. Buuuuuut, what notifications can you get that can't be disabled? None. Just go to your options, and go to Notification Center, and change the settings of most of your notifications. You don't even need to remove them, you can just set a banner at the top, which doesn't effect your game. The only things that would however do so, would be calls. However, it's not like you're getting ringed all the time..
    yea there's the possibility I'll get sent to the hospital if I paused in base before but at least my teammates are actually able to attempt to defend me it was a risk and reward situation opposed to the newer situation which is no risk no reward you just get crapped on.

pretty sure you can't set your battery notifications up as banners... and if I did disable my battery notifications then my device dies which would suck even more. I never really mentioned other notifications but let's say I get a banner notif and go to send or read a pm and right as I do and click on it by accident (happens all the time) then I get sent to the hospital.

there's absolutely no decent benefit to this pausing sending you to the hospital just significant downsides. why add something just to piss people off? the saying is if it's not broken don't fix it but in this case it seems like it should be: if it's not broken don't break it for no reason then just make me have to do countless things which make the game much less enjoyable.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

ya u cheeky skrubz
    NBLIB

gotta love how the people who base 30 mins a day vote to keep it

It's not like I support it, but I just don't think it's as bad as it's being made to be. However, I do agree that it was a lot better when you could pause in bases, I am a baser myself, and I know how it feels. Hopefully something will be added to fix this
    you say you dont like it yet you vote to keep it. I have the feeling you dont like it yet you say this to get the heat off you. please dont be a hypocrite. And it is bad as alan said it use to be a risk reward now its nothing.

This mechanic should be exclusively added for neo zone and neo zone only Imo
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.