View Poll Results: remove hospital warp or keep?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • remove

23 74.19%
  • keep

8 25.81%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: pausing in base

But why does it have to send me to friking narnia insted of just outside the base?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    But why does it have to send me to friking narnia insted of just outside the base?
    Narnia is amazing though.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Big Cheese
    pausing in bases was never bad...if they abused it in neo base then just make it in neo base; why ruin all the bases???

"don't fix what it's not broken" - smh admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Yeah it's really annoying when I'm standing at Neo and I either have an alarm or battery notification and I'm sent all the way to BBZ Hospital.
    That's Unfortunate

The fact that you are warped to the bbz hospital due to pausing, is simply absurd. Pausing was never an issue, until Neo base was released. People don't like the fact that you have to be warped to that little hospital and heal. So, people tried to find loopholes, ways to avoid doing that. People figures out that by pausing during the death gani in neo, you were warped outside the base, fully healed and ready to go, like every other base in era. To fix this glitch, admins for some reason decided to ruin the pausing/multitasking feature all together. Now, no matter where you are, no matter what situation you're in, have it being in gz on the very far corner of the map, or neo in southgate, if you click that home button, you're going to the bbz hospital. Was it really necessary to do that? Why couldn't they just fix the problem in neo, and not ruin multitasking all together. Seems odd to me...

#Lame-Admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Is kinda weird when you can't pause in the base you half to go outside in a non-pk zone or whatever.