View Poll Results: remove hospital warp or keep?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • remove

23 74.19%
  • keep

8 25.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pausing in base

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    I don't think this new added feature was a wise decision.
    To top it off,Players have been abusing this.
    For eg. Whenever i'm about to kill them,They just pull down their notifications and *poof* they're gone without having to be killed.Which can be pretty annoying when everyone is doing it.
    I presume the purpose of this new feature was to prevent people from being paused/AFK all the time inside the base.
    However,I believe there can be better ideas than this.Maybe make it so that you can't pause for more than 5 minutes in base?That's reasonable imo.
    I can't even see it as a "double edged sword",Because the negative aspect of it is just too much.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Lol you get sent to a hospital for pausing? Nowthat SUCKS.
    Here is the thing:

Pros:

-None, except that it can prevent pausers from taking the flag at Neo

Cons:

-You get kicked for battery notifications
    -You get kicked for opening any important notification in base
    -The distance from hospital to the base affects basing because there is a longer time needed to enter the base again

Personally Jake, the cons outweigh the pros. Im sure you would be mad if your basing at PZ with dark killers then you get a notification and get sent way back to BBZ.....if the problem is pausers taking the flag at neo base then just add that effect of kicking pausers in only the Neo base.. Other bases dont deserve any punishment just for that matter. Just remove it, it doesnt need a vote. I will go a bit off topic here but All you guys do is break stuff even more and more! First you change BBZ and PZ then you dont allow us to have yogys male fashion shop and now you do this... Like LMAO just stop the game is fine dont ruin it

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Trust me. Its annoying having people paused in the base. Just go outside the base to change your music
    pleSe tell me how pausing is annoying.
    and second if you have nicknames on(which you probably do)
    THEN YOU CAN SEE IT SAYS THE PLAYER IS PAUSED, meaning you just have to meele him to kill him, how is that annoying?!!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    I don't think this new added feature was a wise decision.
    To top it off,Players have been abusing this.
    For eg. Whenever i'm about to kill them,They just pull down their notifications and *poof* they're gone without having to be killed.Which can be pretty annoying when everyone is doing it.
    I presume the purpose of this new feature was to prevent people from being paused/AFK all the time inside the
    base.
    However,I believe there can be better ideas than this.Maybe make it so that you can't pause for more than 5 minutes in base?That's reasonable imo.
    I can't even see it as a "double edged sword",Because the negative aspect of it is just too much.
    TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    you say you dont like it yet you vote to keep it. I have the feeling you dont like it yet you say this to get the heat off you. please dont be a hypocrite. And it is bad as alan said it use to be a risk reward now its nothing.
    totally agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

basing in neo. poof 20% battery warning, poof, bbz hospital.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

As I'm sure most of you know about the new thing when you pause you get sent to the hospital. It was changed to you just got warped outside the base. which was annoying but not as bad as it is now since you get sent to hospital. I dont know why we even added this. it wasn't fine before pausing in a base had alot of an effect did hurt everyone and benefited the base owners. now i cant change my music, reply to a quick text, or check a notification real quick without getting sent to the hospital. Or I shouldn't just worry about other things while basing. I think we shouldn't change it back to where you can pause in a base and not get warped to the hospital because then people can actually get inside without having to worry about new players blocking the passage.

Oh yeah, my gang sucks too.

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, don't change that...thing i was talking about...about the uh... basing thing.

Shaddap

k.
    Oh man, you are so right. We shouldn't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Trust me. Its annoying having people paused in the base. Just don't base at all. Your gang hogs everything anyways.
    My very thoughts.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Jailbreak and get backgrounder lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Oh man, you are so right. We shouldn't change it.

My very thoughts.
    From that post i can tell you dont base. anyone who has based for even 5 hours knows that you can walk through people are paused. And you change what i said lmfao please come back when you fully understand how it works then maybe try posting again.

From that post i can tell you dont base. anyone who has based for even 5 hours knows that you can walk through people are paused. And you change what i said lmfao please come back when you fully understand how it works then maybe try posting again.
    Oh I fully understand. The change is good.

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Oh I fully understand. The change is good.
    LMAO YOU DONT EVEN BASE

you just made me laugh, I agree with fake butter, and I quote him "if you were an actual baser, the. you would know that you can walk through people that are paused."

get rekt ez
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    LMAO YOU DONT EVEN BASE

you just made me laugh, I agree with fake butter, and I quote him "if you were an actual baser, the. you would know that you can walk through people that are paused."

get rekt ez
    I never said I was a baser. I just said "I fully understand"

Get "rekt" whatever that means.

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -