Thread: Event ideas

Event ideas

So what if there was a event where half of the people are zombies and the other half are humans so this is how it works, and I know someone in the past maybe had the same idea but this is very different, so like hunted the humans selects there gun classes and stuff and the zombies select speed boosts and extra health and stuff so everyone gets spawned random places. when a human is bit they get kicked from the event, so it keeps going until there 1 zombie and 1 human then whoever wins from there gets a ec. But for you guys that think that humans get guns and zombies don't the speed boost could be special and the zombies could run fast and stuff. Also the humans get a base of there own to stay in.

Laser tag a game that people shoot people with lasers but what if it was a event, the red team vs the blue team each get there guns and battle until theres no one left on the other team. Then the team that wins gets a ec piece.

Lightning squares a game like explosive chance but with lightning, there run around and there will be a unlucky block that will be struck with lightning.

These are just ideas
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

The second idea is very similar to Team Spar.. and was in Era a long time back.

As for your thrid idea, as you said it is like explosive, there is nothing unique about it.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

The zombie game (hunted).

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    First idea = Hunted PVP edition..?

Laser tag was my favorite event in the past when it was around,I wonder why they removed such a popular event out of the blue.

3rd idea,the game play for it is too similar to explosive,so i don't see a need for another explosive chance(lightning verssion)

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

liked idea with zombies.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    So what if there was a event where half of the people are zombies and the other half are humans so this is how it works, and I know someone in the past maybe had the same idea but this is very different, so like hunted the humans selects there gun classes and stuff and the zombies select speed boosts and extra health and stuff so everyone gets spawned random places. when a human is bit they get kicked from the event, so it keeps going until there 1 zombie and 1 human then whoever wins from there gets a ec. But for you guys that think that humans get guns and zombies don't the speed boost could be special and the zombies could run fast and stuff. Also the humans get a base of there own to stay in.

Laser tag a game that people shoot people with lasers but what if it was a event, the red team vs the blue team each get there guns and battle until theres no one left on the other team. Then the team that wins gets a ec piece.

Lightning squares a game like explosive chance but with lightning, there run around and there will be a unlucky block that will be struck with lightning.

These are just ideas
    Nice, but these are basically reskins of the event we have at the moment.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)