Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Basing Gang Trials/Competition

Best basing gang is Navy Bw just 8 year old kids that PBP spam

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I gotta say iFreeze would win, they use team work and are really good with low members. For example, I remember Jericho and Alan destroying a base with just them against like 10 people. They also don't use a lot of PBPs like blackwater or members like GETS (no offense to either gang).
    Ya we have recruited a lot of pbps now we use to have only 1 or 2 but now we have tons cause it seems like every person in era has a pbp.. So ya. Ifreeze only one without pbps.Navy makes everyone think they dont have any pbp/bars but there whole gang is pbp and bars lmao

If black water uses equal count of people with other gang they would never take a single base. They are only good because they always have 15-25 people on
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    If black water uses equal count of people with other gang they would never take a single base. They are only good because they always have 15-25 people on
    Lol actually we usually only have 5-10 on. There a part of every day where we do have 15-25 for 1 hour a day lmao bur most of the time we barly have 5 we beat nbk today 4v18 lmao

They had 18 btw

Ikr the same thing they will probably do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    I agree that ifreeze is pro i know there better than us (BlackWater) but idk get how we suck we own almosy every gang with barly 6 members we owned nbk today 6v15 lmao?
    NBK is a 2 just like GETS.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    NBK is a 2 just like GETS.
    Ya..

when did that happen i saw u guys rage and leave :O

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Lol I was kidding ebi just uses asians when 70% of players sleep.
    On UK time we strong too. It's not our fault everyone sleeps when we are awake.