Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    well to be fair the pony had 2 legs and it's not like other customs listed above. Its somehow the fault of the admins who approved it so its not the player who are breaking the rules
    Yea, because every pony has 2 legs.

And it's both the player's and the admin's fault. It's the player's fault for not knowing the rules. And it's the admin's fault for letting them break the rules.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Yea, because every pony has 2 legs.

And it's both the player's and the admin's fault. It's the player's fault for not knowing the rules. And it's the admin's fault for letting them break the rules.
    ture! but staff on their staff acc load a lot of crazy weird looking customs they cant get punished for that too but players and the admins that approved the customs should

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    ture! but staff on their staff acc load a lot of crazy weird looking customs they cant get punished for that too but players and the admins that approved the customs should
    Staff don't get punished because they think "They're above everyone else" But snk can fire them for abusing their powers or breaking a rule on either their player account, or staff account. Either way, it isn't pretty.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Staff don't get punished because they think "They're above everyone else" But snk can fire them for abusing their powers or breaking a rule on either their player account, or staff account. Either way, it isn't pretty.
    well its too bad that even the admins of the game don't pay attention to upload rules, even if a player wanted to break the rules admins shouldn't let him do such thing.

Big Cheese
    Let them have fun. It's nearly Christmas. And before I go, Merry Christmas that was very early.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Street Boss
    First of all, there was a previous thread talking about the same problem! So please don't create multiple threads for the same problem, you could post a reply on the previous one.Plus, all staff have these customs, not only pengu, they can upload them, like the turtle custom or the kitty custom, etc(I don't think it is forbidden for them)!And finally, about silverstream, her custom doesn't look illegal, I mean the pony custom, it clearly has 2 legs and that's the needed part!But for the mermaid girl I think that her custom needs to get refunded.
    Anyway you can ask any previous or actual experienced player relations(like Ace,Jeni...) or player relations admin and they can give you better and clearer answers on your problems!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Micheln10 View Post
    First of all, there was a previous thread talking about the same problem! So please don't create multiple threads for the same problem, you could post a reply on the previous one.Plus, all staff have these customs, not only pengu, they can upload them, like the turtle custom or the kitty custom, etc(I don't think it is forbidden for them)!And finally, about silverstream, her custom doesn't look illegal, I mean the pony custom, it clearly has 2 legs and that's the needed part!But for the mermaid girl I think that her custom needs to get refunded.
    Anyway you can ask any previous or actual experienced player relations(like Ace,Jeni...) or player relations admin and they can give you better and clearer answers on your problems!
    Your statement is drawn far from the line, Pengu, as seen in the picture, has a custom that IS copyrighted. As Mikey stated, Admins think they are above the players and think they can upload such customs that break the uploading rules. 3625885-4897998087-Wall-.jpg

If you do not think this is a huge problem, re think again.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Let them have fun. It's nearly Christmas. And before I go, Merry Christmas that was very early.
    Its gonna be funny when era gets sued for letting them "have fun"

I agree, no one should be above the law, admins breaking the rule is a joke.