Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make the trading process like zone, where both players press 'yes' twice.

I think 15second more safely

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not entirely the issue here.

Sometimes people do take considerations when trading for something good or worth its price.

If both parties were to accept the trade instantly, either one of them will think they had made a foolish mistake and could not unravel it.
    It annoys me how most of the time i'm trading auction items for other items or shells and some noob with 100 hours walks up and says "bad". It ruins my day..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    It annoys me how most of the time i'm trading auction items for other items or shells and some noob with 100 hours walks up and says "bad". It ruins my day..
    Ikr.... Makes it so hard to scam.
    Era since 2011

Most of the time its a fair trade but someone else just wants to ruin everything and make others think the trade is bad.

I know I was just kidding. It's so annoying, I almost got a stun for 1.8k tro (usual price), until this guy runs in and says bad and offers 2k. He had like 1.5k tro and the rest aero. So I still ended up getting the stun, but he wasted a lot of time.
    Era since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    I know I was just kidding. It's so annoying, I almost got a stun for 1.8k tro (usual price), until this guy runs in and says bad and offers 2k. He had like 1.5k tro and the rest aero. So I still ended up getting the stun, but he wasted a lot of time.
    true.

time consuming...

- - - Updated - - -

And opens up trading spots faster
    You really don't have time for 15 seconds?

- - - Updated - - -

Title says it all...
    What if someone is trolling a noob, they press accept once but then has a seizure or something and accidentally pressing yes again, resulting in them giving their super for a trash pick...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it ruined my day a week ago...this guy hadn't been on for like a year, and almost gave 30k tro for my chap...until this guy who tried to scam my chaplain earlier comes in and whining on me.
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 03-12-2015 at 04:36 AM. Reason: if you're sorry for the swear,don't swear in the first place.
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Lol Dude that sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    You really don't have time for 15 seconds?

- - - Updated - - -

What if someone is trolling a noob, they press accept once but then has a seizure or something and accidentally pressing yes again, resulting in them giving their super for a trash pick...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it ruined my day a week ago...this guy hadn't been on for like a year, and almost gave 30k tro for my chap...until this guy who tried to scam my chaplain earlier comes in and whining on me.
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com