Thread: problem with link from mobile version of site

problem with link from mobile version of site

so, the problem is that when I go to that site from mobile phone it warps me to mobile version. thats okay. but when i tap full site it warps me to page with link "www.era-go.com/forum/forum/?styleid...". so when it downloades i just see white page with out anything on it. BUT when i delete one of "/forum" and link becomes "era-go.com/forum/?styleid..." it works. i think, dear admins, that page of mobile version has link "era-go.com/forum/" and on this page we have link to full site "/forum/?styleid..." so it goes to next folder that does not exist. I THINK. so i dont really know structure of your site and that was just my idea. but the problem need to be solved.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

It isn't the site itself as I can easily access our full site via mobile on multiple devices. What device are you using, and is your connection loading the site stable? Are you using third party browser software?
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

i use samsung C3050 and i downloaded my browser from internet, it is miniopera 4.2

Just looking at it I can tell you it won't support the format of our full version. Which explains why it can't open the full site.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

you dont understand, the link is valid, cause it shows white screen when i go it, but when i delete from that link that has been given to me one of "/forum" it works. so i write now from phone.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    you dont understand, the link is valid, cause it shows white screen when i go it, but when i delete from that link that has been given to me one of "/forum" it works. so i write now from phone.
    The mobile version and full version uses a different format. As I said your phone isn't properly transitioning from mobile to full when selecting the option. I am surprised you can even browse with the full version.

...i through it was problem with link, but my friends phone works good. do you use <a href> only for that link or you use script also?