Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zone iPhone Gani Team Hiring (Admin Remove If Not Allowed- PM me also if deleted)

Its in about 4 forums.
    Guys, if you don't have anything related to the thread topic (Hiring For The Gani Team) don't comment.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    why post this in the iEra forum, im sure the people actually interested in zone will have an account there, if not so be it.
    It's just to give notice, and let people know that they can try for a spot on a team somewhere. :0
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It's just to give notice, and let people know that they can try for a spot on a team somewhere. :0
    that's like someone posting a hire from iera on the izone forum, this is for iera not zone..

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    that's like someone posting a hire from iera on the izone forum, this is for iera not zone..
    The post is not in the main Era forums, its in the gaming section because Zone is another game. Go complain about something else please. I have the right to post what ever not Era related that doesn't breach the rules in the Off Topic Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    The post is not in the main Era forums, its in the gaming section because Zone is another game. Go complain about something else please. I have the right to post what ever not Era related that doesn't breach the rules in the Off Topic Forums.
    Okay, i didn't think about it that way sorry,