Thread: Spar skill level

Spar skill level

Ive been thinking recently. Theres a lot of people like me who are trying to learn to spar but continuesly get our butts kicked by skilled players wo have generally traded their lives for the damn thing. Mabey there should be a skill meter that slowly increases as you kill people in spar. There should also be rooms where only players your level can play you so its a little more fair
    I do things with stuff.

Banned
    Not sure how can you gain 'skills' with a bar-progress-thing on your character.
    Mainly I don't see much skill in people, including myself, as they are always the same being done day by day. People prefer to spam rather than actually spar properly and we can't change that since it's their choice and not ours.

Also by having levels will just kill the spar economy (not like it hasn't died already). It would even take a huge amount of time to actually get what you plan to achieve such as the spar rewards if you're only allowed to spar someone at your level.

Spend some time in ps0.
    Because I can.

Big Cheese
    Honestly, you gotta be like an OG sparrer to beat a gm4 with an m4 in spar; a better way to balance it would be making rooms where the spammy guns (e.g: bar, gm4, p2k) ain't allowed. Don't even try telling me I can't win because I suck...I used to have a ratio of 2 back when i used to spar for fun in 2012 and had no big problem winning, or at least give a good performance, against other fellow m4/sten/luger users.
    Not saying I had 30k spar wins but i was at a good 4k...after a lot of people started using bar in spar and all i had was an m4 i would try and i would win a bit but lose more which crapped up my ratio; I was able to win some due to the high freeze on the bar...now guess what we have a low freeze bar with 9 dmg instead of 10 known as the gm4 which pretty much destroyed spar and that's a fact.

~If you're gonna start throwing bs at me just don't even bother commenting, okay?

Lmao bar has still high freeze, and still can get owned by a m4
    I Just have my concers With the Gm4 That thing is a monster.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Lmao bar has still high freeze, and still can get owned by a m4
    I Just have my concers With the Gm4 That thing is a monster.
    Gm4 is very good
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    With the skill meter,Players will be separated to different rooms,that's actually a bad thing,you're restricted from sparring as long as no one on "your level" wants to spar at that point of time.Not to mention how little the players are.The only way you can do to improve your skills.You can only sharpen your skills through practicing and going against others that are better than you.That way,you'll come to realize that every mistake made,taught you something.
    "How can one be better if he chooses to avoid the best of the best?"

Sadly,what i just said might not apply to the current spar generation you're in.
    notice the sheer mobility and high sleep the Ghost M4 has to offer,and you'll come to understand that sparring isn't a skill based thing anymore.
    Grab a gm4 and you're on your way to the 20k spar mask.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

That would be bs. It takes lots of wins to get some of the spar mask and spar guns. Restricting who people spar would make it extremely hard. Everyone sucks at spar at first it takes time there is a learning curve and the only way to get good is to spar pros period. I run into plenty of people with bar gm4 who refuse to spar because my wins those players will never get better because they don't spar skilled players.