Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Background Redesign

Forum Background Redesign

First off I want to say sorry about this thread as it isn't of any high value imput.
    I just want to voice out that I'm not comfortable seeing a scary hellish mobster with a cigar and a gun frowning at you every time I enter the forums and see the background.

What I would want to request for is a change in the background: However, to what exactly? So this is what I was thinking.
    Two possibilities;
    -A collage of pictures taken from iEra (snapshots)(no filters). Compile them and create the new background. (can be done as a competiton maybe?). Also try and capture the "iconic areas of iEra" Ensure that the pic has no offensive wordings or texts involved.

-As usual, I like to let the level artist out there always to have a chance showing their work, so this may be one, also a competition, however create an Era Go Building, One Exterior level and as many interior levels you feel like adding, when that's done, collage and compile it. Allow that to be the new background. And if this is taken into further consideration by staff, may the winner gets his "Era Go Building" implemented in game where the staff team can take it a further step by putting NPCs of the current Era Go's mods team and obviously just one NPC of appreciation to the winner.

Note: although the building may be potentially useless, someone needs to explain that Turk's house? The building in the center of the bridge?(which the Morano Family quest got scraped). Explain Exergsi Gang House?

Let me know what you think :]

Banned
    I like the Era-Go building.

Since not many people knows what is Era-Go or has even heard of it.

Indeed.

Well the screenshot in the background is mighty old so I wouldn't mind a new background at all.

Era-Go Building is an excelent idea.
    Then about the background, I was just about to post a thread about it, just to change it, its to repetitive. But anyway I like the idea of screenshots connected together. But I thought different screenshots for each Era-Go Item, like in Trades you have screenshots related to Trades and for example in Bases screenshots of game. Finally, for the profile of a player (I mean his place) like have custom screenshots made by the player where the Player appear

This forum style in general is also ugly as heck, i've seen soo many better layouts, graalians as an example. This forum seems 'cluttered' in a way and i too agree the background is pretty outdated and boring.

- - - Updated - - -

something like this is more appealing to me

http://www.belltreeforums.com/forum.php

Customization :/

hwaryun
    Ooh. An era-go building.
    I like it.
    A chance to bring new people into the forum.

BlueFish is pretty good with interior design, maybe he can show us what he thinks the Era-Go building should look like?

An Era-Go building would be amazing!!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean