Thread: Going to be busy..

Going to be busy..

First off, I'm not leaving.
    This is only in the "Hellos and Goodbyes" board because I feel it's the only appropriate place for it.

I will, however, be less active in the following months, due to family and school.

I'm entering into the more advanced(and time consuming) Accounting courses at USF.
    Also, my wife and I are expecting a boy in Late February, which will put my total children count at 3 (Two girls, and one boy).

Needless to say, this will bite into my Graal time.
    I'll hop on every once and a while to do some PKing, and to do some work on my next project(Multiplex), but school and family take priority.
    I'll also check in on the forums every so often, because I do enjoy the community that we have going here, and I enjoy contributing to it.

As noted though, I'm not quitting.
    I've been here for 12 years, and I'll be here until it burns down.

Here's my contact information:

Kik: Winqton
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Hey bro lmao i really look up to you, you spar skills is the only reason I spar even thoe im close to 3k wins I aint giving up til i get that mask. Back to the point im miss youbro youve inspired me alot stay in touch over kik? Whats your era ame and gang

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bro lmao i really look up to you, you spar skills is the only reason I spar even thoe im close to 3k wins I aint giving up til i get that mask. Back to the point im miss youbro youve inspired me alot stay in touch over kik? Are you timber {Ragga}? And nice head btw wish i had one like that , Goodluck in life
    Were all in the game just diffrent levels dealing with the same hells just diffrent devils

Street Boss
    We will miss you,Good luck in real life!
    I hope that you'll come back like usually and impress us.
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

NOOoooOOOOOooooOOOO NOT MEPH
    Just being me.

Banned
    Bye Meph

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    is the boy's name going to be timber?
    Come back when you have the time meph,all the best for your studies

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!