Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Bases!

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    We have 8 already....I think the bases we already have should be updated by making them larger and implementing the neo base circle capture system. It would make basing a lot less stale in the the regard that most of the bases have the same pattern:

-Defenders gun wall down narrow hallways
    -Gun wall is sustained by other members of the defending gang heal bombing.

-Attackers break gun wall with explosives and/or equally big guns
    -Lots and lots of food is eaten as gun fights ensue with people often running away just a few steps behind a table or something to eat

-Smaller gangs often lose to the bigger gangs by just being overpowered by the bigger gangs (This is due to the fact that we respawn right outside, giving big gangs more sustained firepower)
    -Bigger gangs win and then just sit around with little consequence of dying
    -Skill gaps are often diminished by differences in numbers, it's still prominent in neo base but smaller gangs do have a much larger chance of defending
    ^This -- I feel that rebalancing the layout of the bases or even adding mechanics would make capturing bases a lot more fair. Not only that, but it would probably also add a bit more of an "arcade-mode" to it; therefor making capturing bases a bit more entertaining and fun rather than a shoot-em-up king of the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I have always wanted an underwater base.
    ^^^This^^^ wouldn't actually be a bad idea because the land-partition of the map is filled with bases. Although we have some that are similar to this, having some in the middle of the water allows room for another base spread out from the others.

I thought I counted 9 bases

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    I have always wanted an underwater base.
    Me too.