Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Bot: Update In-Progress

Exclamation Event Bot: Update In-Progress

First off, I'd like to say that nothing has been changed yet. I am focusing solely on the event bot for the time being, so any mention of current events not hosted by the event bot will be ignored. In the future, I plan on improving upon the event bot system itself; however, currently I am focusing on improving existing event bot events followed by NEW events for the event bot to host. So, I'd like to ask for the input of you players: what can be done to improve current events (or past events and now removed due to glitches or some other errors)?

What I AM specifically looking for is:
    • /Make sure to list event names & specific examples, not 'it is broken'/
    • Any glitches that may be abused by players
    • Small ideas for improvements upon the event (not trying to make it into an entirely new event)
      (Examples) Add focusing onto <blah> event or new level layouts or background music.
    • Or any other information you think may be helpful.

What I am NOT looking for:
    • <Blah> person(s) always win this event. Make it so they don't always win.
    • Make it cost less money. Make it give EC more often. Give rewards for lasting xx amount of time.
    • Or anything of that nature.

Again, I am only focusing on event bot events. I am currently trying to fix and/or improve upon the existing events before adding new ones. I don't mind if you suggest new ideas for events, but it won't be happening until the rest the existing events are finished. So, I ask that you also include information as described above. I am asking you players because you know best--you play them on a daily basis.

Please lists your inputs in an organized fashion; it is painful to read and difficult to understand if your ideas are just written as you go. I may not be able to make use of your input otherwise.

If your ideas are very helpful, and you continue to provide information, I may also allow you to test them out with me and potentially be rewarded for your input and your time. This is not guaranteed, however it is likely, given that it is significant enough, a reward of some nature will be awarded.

In the explosive chance bot, players will sometimes not be warped down onto the actual playing level.

Sumo is a cool event and all, but some players stand in corners near the water, which prevents them from being knocked back. They abuse this a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

xSTARx made a thread with more detail, here is what I mean:http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?22938-Sumo-Idea
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    xSTARx made a thread with more detail, here is what I mean:http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...2938-Sumo-Idea
    Yes, that's true.
    That thread has been there for a very long time and I hope it gets looked at right now or so.

Fix explosive chance from bot, sometime when people joined, some participants can't be warped into the number box.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Most of the main concerns about the event bugs have been stated by tyler already,
    In case just saying that they won't receive knockback is too vague,
    TEST.jpg
    The circled areas are the places where players abuse the glitch,All they have to do is face themselves away from the water and stand at the edge extremely close to the water,that way they won't receive any knockback and the only way to kill them is to slowly deplete their health by solely punching them from 50 to 0 hp with a - 1hp punch.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

[QUOTE=tahmaw;191399]In the explosive chance bot, players will sometimes not be warped down onto the actual playing level.

Ontop of that, some people even get warped in the top left hand corner of the screen.

In sumo also, i have seen people go into the water and back out without loosing a liife. I find that quite annoying.

I just want to say aswell that i am glad you are doing this, as i made a thread about how motr bot events should be added and now it is hallening. Thanks and good luck in doing so

- - - Updated - - -

Fail quote.... Oh well
    Welcome to the forums!

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    To add on,There's also a hard race bug where you can walk across the water(basically taking a shortcut).Although it's hard to master,but this shortcut guarantees a free win.
    (Will be adding a photo to this post to be more elaborate later).
    IMG_6100.jpg

For Park race,I've seen players being able to place bear traps during the events and other players who step on it will be slowed down due to being trapped.It'll be great if it gets disabled
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 12-23-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Who sent you that photo xCloudx? me? -Minkyyy

Alright, so far I've made some changes on the events you have mentioned.

For Sumo, I fixed the knockback. Will add more updates a little later.
    For Ex Chance, I believe I've fixed the issue, however I have not been able to test it out thoroughly. Keep me updated if you see anything.
    For Hard Race, I moved the tiles further apart to prevent "walking across".
    For Park Race, I prevented the use of weapons -- in order to prevent players from dropping traps (although there is one in the event itself near the end).

You can also link me other threads that have ideas/fixes that need implemented. I do not have the patience to read every single one unfortunately.

Thanks for the updates.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod