Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Event Bot: Update In-Progress

Street Boss
    Nice updates , thanks!
    Can i know why the "lucky tower" got removed from the event bot events?It was pretty good and funny sometimes!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

Sodapop
    oRe0s alwayzz winssz !!! unf4ir

Banned
    At least Sumo is fun to play again.
    Although having to see people running around continuously to waste time is not really an enjoying thing to watch.

Dan could You Please add More last man levels
    I would like to see some More skill based maps
    Example :the walls dissepear in one minute, or gas get dropped in the corners
    Just being me.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    ah,I have another one,I believe Car Dodge Race needs some fixing,At the near end of the event,there seems to be unit collision,not sure if it's intentional but it gets on most player's nerves.
    Players can stand still and block an open pathway just by standing there,forcing other players to step on a trap before they can advance or blocking you at the last wave of cars so you'll get hit and warped back to the checkpoint.
    It shows that as long as you have a small lead at the near end of the race,there's no chance other players overtaking you due to this "body block" thing.

Since you're asking for minor ideas for improvements,I'd like to suggest Car dodge race to either have a change in layout or have multiple maps.(reason being most players have mastered the best route for the race and it's been securing them plenty of ECs/Cash prizes)

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Alright, anyone know why certain events were removed from events bot, such as Lucky Tower or Musical Chairs (hard to 'fix' if I don't know the problem)?

Also, I'll be taking a bit longer fixing up the events the next few days, as I am busy with my job and my caring for my daughter.

It's alright,There's no hurry.
    Most old events are removed due to players abusing glitches and some errors noticed etc.
    For eg.
    Pumpkin drop was probably removed since everyone was camping at a spot for such a long time,That the event always ends with a (no-one won the event!)

Musical Chairs,Players were sharing chairs(the player that covers up most of the chair remains while the other one gets kicked),And it seems like when players are lagging when playing the events,They don't get warped out even if they lose.

Gas Chamber,Healing is still enabled.

Lucky tower,Rumor has it that that there were a few bugs faced by players when they get warped into space and they don't get warped to the intended location(that void when you enter one of the four holes).

Laser Tag(my fav),Healing(eating food) was harder in the past before hotkeys were around,reminding players not to heal as and where they like,making the game much more challenging.If it returns,i'm sure everyone will just survive through spamming their hotkeys.
    "Recruit to a Gang" bug,Where a friend sends you a gang invite,once you enter the event,You accept the request and you'd be tagged onto your friend's gang,Enabling friendly fire and griefing,since your tag is no longer the same as your team.
    Most importantly it was an unfair event due to the reason of it giving out ECs to everyone that is alive and is on the winning team.

red light green light -"Lag" is causing players to abuse the event.

Grab rush - some blocks don't give you points, blocks dont appear on your screen,sometimes a block can get you 2 points,winner has the bug of being stuck in the event after winning.(there's more but i forgot)
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 01-01-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: horse race doesn't exist,Exactly why i don't have it in my memory

New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Since when Era has Horse Race?

Well, before I forget to post, I've updated Musical Chairs -- hard to test it without actually having it hosted, so provide feedback on it if you can.
    With Gas Chamber, the level supposedly prevents healing, so was that all there was wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
    Well, before I forget to post, I've updated Musical Chairs -- hard to test it without actually having it hosted, so provide feedback on it if you can.
    With Gas Chamber, the level supposedly prevents healing, so was that all there was wrong with it?
    I guess there are times in gas chamber,similar to Pumpkin drop,Players tend to hide in corners or some sort,Forcing a tie most of the time.
    There were players abusing glitches like pausing in the Event,Resulting in not receiving any damage.
    Maybe make it that way where players can't hide in corners?(Like how classic killers automatically kicks corner campers)