Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Event Bot: Update In-Progress

Wow, I'm glad to see everyone is aware of the glitches that are abused in the majority of the bot events. I have a couple minor ones that people skipped over.

In crab wrestling, there is a count down to start the event. However, some people are able to take damage before the countdown ends and the event officially begins.

In Sumo, players that lag won't be removed from the arena. To get rid of the lagging player (keep in mind this player is not active i the game. They haven't moved) another player in the game has to continually hit the player, for quite a while. I don't recall exactly how long it takes to get rid of the player, but I do know it takes over 5 minutes.

Ahh, now Laser Tag , my favorite event. The main reason it was excluded from the bot was because of the glitches. I believe there were 3 maps, and all had minor bugs. The biggest problem in most was that lagging players were hard to kill, since you weren't allowed to use melees. But on one of the 3 maps, the one where you had to climb ladders and warp around the arena, had The biggest problem. This problem arose typically when there was one person left on the other team. What they would do is just follow a a certain path around the arena, and they would never die, and they would survive until no one won the event. This seemed to happen alot, and as I look back on it now it seems odd people wouldn't just camp at the ladders where the player would eventually come and then ambush him/her...

Now I rememeber. The last player alive would be able to stay alive because even though they would be taking damage when going from one warping station to another, they would be able to heal while warping, and they couldn't be shot when warping either.
    Last edited by Collin.; 01-02-2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: I remembered important info

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
    Well, before I forget to post, I've updated Musical Chairs -- hard to test it without actually having it hosted, so provide feedback on it if you can.
    With Gas Chamber, the level supposedly prevents healing, so was that all there was wrong with it?
    people cant heal themselves but healing throwables are enabled (heal pumpkins valintine hearts). you and a friend would pretty much just chuck them at eachother to keep both of u alive.

it would also be interesting if you found a way to make it remove gas mask

hwaryun
    I miss laser tag (.
    Anyway, I only play crab so the things I sometimes encounter are:
    1. (As Colin already mentioned.) Being able to take damage before the countdown even starts.
    2. Some people cannot attack and they "revert" back to their human form, not their crab form.
    -- When they take damage, the animation for human shows, instead of the crab.
    3. I sometimes get kicked out of the event, I know that other players experience this, based on where the location in which we were teleported.
    4. People sometimes land themselves on the tan area of the arena, or get stuck in the black background and can't move.

3 and 4 are less common but I still see it every now and then.
    Hope this helps.

maybe have hide and seek my often?

Dan, do you think you will try to fix laser tag as well?

The event house - lucky chance - had items in it b4 and when u grab it u get the item. I wish this bug was still in it coz im bad at the game ;-;

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    What items are they? It could be the debug item which wasn't grabbed by anyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    What items are they? It could be the debug item which wasn't grabbed by anyone yet.
    Well this bug is fixed already coz remember in 2012 item were dropable? Well the mechanic was in lucky grab and coz items are no longer dropable no iys to get ;-; I want that back so I can randomly get a ec

Yay finally fix it

On Hide and Seek when it is a cash event it wont give out cash when you win just the hat.
    You just obtain the hat the EC one is fine but i have experienced this on all Hide and Seek cash event i have played please fix .