Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chemical Gun

So if it didn't have freeze it a very over power gun ?
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragen View Post
    So if it didn't have freeze it a very over power gun ?
    That would be a yes and no situation.
    Since the flamethrower is still stronger than CG with 5 damage and burn effect, it'll overcome any gun with it's current freeze.
    Having to buff CG's freeze will make it worth it's price. But I doubt they will.

Banned
    After further use of the cg, I conclude that the the chemical gun itself deserves major boost in chemical life when fired (approximately a minuscule 5 seconds). Gas bombs which FREE in Freebies last 20 seconds after being deployed. I would hope that the chem life would extend or even surpass 20 seconds.

I would not be too disappointed if the explosive gun did not get a buff, but i still recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    After further use of the cg, I conclude that the the chemical gun itself deserves major boost in chemical life when fired (approximately a minuscule 5 seconds). Gas bombs which FREE in Freebies last 20 seconds after being deployed. I would hope that the chem life would extend or even surpass 20 seconds.

I would not be too disappointed if the explosive gun did not get a buff, but i still recommend it.
    pretty sure you can't avoid being slowed by the goo mode by wearing a gas mask whereas gas shells can easily be avoided by wearing one. I believe that alone warrants the 15 second reduction since it can't be easily avoided. its really all about how you use it.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

i support u :0
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif

Banned

The effect should be made heavier than the poison gas effect or just make the goo last longer on the ground after shooting.
    Making it slow someone more than the average poison gas is just outrageous since it affects anybody who stands on it.

Banned
    so you have 5 seconds till the chemical spill disappears, and the people only are slow for 3 seconds.

Past threands have tried this missionfor different targets, howerver they still failed.
    Past tells us about the future...