Thread: 73k to spend

73k to spend

ok so i have 73k gralats and i really do not know what to spend it on my best guns are pdw, m4, and socom, so what should i get?

If you're Toxic Peralta, hello! Good to see you on the Forums.

$73,000 isn't a very limiting budget. You've got free range to buy most mid-tier guns and with this comes a lot of chances to learn new weapons such as Shotguns, Power Weapons, Mobility Weapons, anything. You've got an M4 and PDW (i'd consider these nearly the same thing with the exception of a couple characteristics) and you've got a SOCOM so you're also just about covered with weapons that put out a lot of damage. If you like to raid/base, I'd suggest you invest in a couple shotguns. The AA12 fits the budget, and boasts a very high power/rate of fire combo for mowing down opponents. The Sawed-Off is versatile in Sparring, due to low freeze, and in raids you'll find yourself able to corner people and beat them with your M4/PDW. If that's not your style, you could just expand your collection of rifles and buy an M8A1! This gun's got massive spread that most players can't even begin to counter with usual strategies. If you'd like a lower freeze gun to work with, the PBP Auto Rifle is like a big boy's uzi. Another underrated gun I've enjoyed using is the Tachi Scorpion, which boasts a very high rate of fire and a pretty average damage/freeze, and fitting in the same category of Cheap Strong Guns would be my personal favorite gun on the server, the SMGPK, an all-star in almost every category for $23,000. You've got a lot of options, but these are my choices.

Short Version
    - Sawed off Shotgun/AA12
    - M8A1/PBP Auto Rifle
    - Tachi Scorpion/SMGPK
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    If you're Toxic Peralta, hello! Good to see you on the Forums.

$73,000 isn't a very limiting budget. You've got free range to buy most mid-tier guns and with this comes a lot of chances to learn new weapons such as Shotguns, Power Weapons, Mobility Weapons, anything. You've got an M4 and PDW (i'd consider these nearly the same thing with the exception of a couple characteristics) and you've got a SOCOM so you're also just about covered with weapons that put out a lot of damage. If you like to raid/base, I'd suggest you invest in a couple shotguns. The AA12 fits the budget, and boasts a very high power/rate of fire combo for mowing down opponents. The Sawed-Off is versatile in Sparring, due to low freeze, and in raids you'll find yourself able to corner people and beat them with your M4/PDW. If that's not your style, you could just expand your collection of rifles and buy an M8A1! This gun's got massive spread that most players can't even begin to counter with usual strategies. If you'd like a lower freeze gun to work with, the PBP Auto Rifle is like a big boy's uzi. Another underrated gun I've enjoyed using is the Tachi Scorpion, which boasts a very high rate of fire and a pretty average damage/freeze, and fitting in the same category of Cheap Strong Guns would be my personal favorite gun on the server, the SMGPK, an all-star in almost every category for $23,000. You've got a lot of options, but these are my choices.

Short Version
    - Sawed off Shotgun/AA12
    - M8A1/PBP Auto Rifle
    - Tachi Scorpion/SMGPK
    Thank you for giving me those options, i bought the AA-12 its a nice gun haha. And yes i am Toxic Peralta lol i have actually been here a while :P

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Thank you for giving me those options, i bought the AA-12 its a nice gun haha. And yes i am Toxic Peralta lol i have actually been here a while :P
    Not as long as me, buddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Not as long as me, buddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    are you sure about that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
    Lol.. Goin Wit Da Classic AB8