Thread: bar on spar opinions.

bar on spar opinions.

i really like to play with my m4 on spar but after few matches you can really notice the difference between ur m4 and their gm4/vector.
    so since they dont think their gm4 or vector is over powered against my m4, i take out my bar.
    the thing is that when you pull out ur bar and you win they start whining or calling you a noob.
    here's a thing for everyone that whines against a bar.
    if you whine against a bar because it is a bar, you are probably stupid or you dont know **** about the game, the freeze of the bar is absolutely insane it's like 0,2.
    if you have a gm4 you can basically spam your bullets while moving.
    if you play with ur bar like someone plays with their vector they whine anyway, ive been winning against those boosted 15k wins fags, yet they complain about the bar.
    so what do you think?
    i think there should be like a m4 room only that would be really cool, not that i dont like playing against vectors or gm4 but sometimes it gets really hard when you use ur m4 you feel like you cant move.
    NOTE THAT: that's my opinion.
    share urs below

Banned
    Oh god, we're going through this therapy again.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Oh god, we're going through this therapy again.
    what do you expect me to say about this?
    just share your opinion and why you think im saying some ****

Ghost m4 can spam but it's easy to kill them in spar

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    i really like to play with my m4 on spar but after few matches you can really notice the difference between ur m4 and their gm4/vector.
    so since they dont think their gm4 or vector is over powered against my m4, i take out my bar.
    the thing is that when you pull out ur bar and you win they start whining or calling you a noob.
    here's a thing for everyone that whines against a bar.
    if you whine against a bar because it is a bar, you are probably stupid or you dont know **** about the game, the freeze of the bar is absolutely insane it's like 0,2.
    if you have a gm4 you can basically spam your bullets while moving.
    if you play with ur bar like someone plays with their vector they whine anyway, ive been winning against those boosted 15k wins fags, yet they complain about the bar.
    so what do you think?
    i think there should be like a m4 room only that would be really cool, not that i dont like playing against vectors or gm4 but sometimes it gets really hard when you use ur m4 you feel like you cant move.
    NOTE THAT: that's my opinion.
    share urs below
    Just use your bar. Who cares if they complain. If they beat you they will say ez or bar nob the same old comments. Use what you want you purchased bar why not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Just use your bar. Who cares if they complain. If they beat you they will say ez or bar nob the same old comments. Use what you want you purchased bar why not use it.
    yeah i regret not to have bought a gm4 since it is 10 times better but i just like to make dem kids mad.
    i just want to hear some opinions on bar in sparring

Gm4 is really pro go get one
    I AM READY TO HELP
    Find me on iEra or facebook if u need some helps
    iEra : DragenZero Ventus
    Facebook : Graal DragenZero

NO RUDE , NO SWEAR !!!

http://i.imgur.com/QG6k9tb.gif