Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is Blue Katana in Frosty Falls worth buying?

you kind of don't make sense.. You really don't have a very large choice of items. so who cares? Spend the 20k ice katana will be a very memorable and cool showoff item. Also how do EC and XMAS POINTS have anything to do with each other? just buy both katanas.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    you kind of don't make sense.. You really don't have a very large choice of items. so who cares? Spend the 20k ice katana will be a very memorable and cool showoff item. Also how do EC and XMAS POINTS have anything to do with each other? just buy both katanas.
    You just don't understand!!!
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Does it really matter its like the only weapon in there except a morph cars and hate..
    Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    I rather buy ec katana ( which i already have ) since its not tradable And the same dmg as Ec Katana and too expensive. It can buy like 10 of everything in that shop.

- - - Updated - - -

But idk if its tradable or not o_o

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Does it really matter its like the only weapon in there except a morph cars and hate..
    They should make more christmas weapons and at least, some guns.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Banned
    They should make more christmas weapons and at least, some guns.
    That is partly true but you got to think of the outcome when they release more weapons for points.

You just don't understand!!!
    I do understand.. you don't want to waste EC when you can simply spend 20k points and get the same results. Here's the solution buy the Ice Katana, try it out. If you don't like it, who cares? It's not like you had a large choice. Ice katana is a limited item while EC katana will be sticking around for a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That is partly true but you got to think of the outcome when they release more weapons for points.
    The outcomes are basic... The xmas point thing must get continued for at least an extra week so people have the time to get points.. If more expensive melees/guns better then the katana would be released people would get annoyed.. Thus more "I'm pissed off" comments for site mods to clean up
    Hey, I'm Unknown