Thread: Hello There, I'm Adam Cutrale!

Banned

Hello There, I'm Adam Cutrale!

Hi guys, I'm brand new to iEra, and I've been playing and developing fun stuff for Era PC for quite some time now, and I just thought that I might just make myself known throughout iEra c:

If anyone needs to tell me anything about iEra that is particularly significant, please do so =]

Thanks, A. Cutrale

x

Hiya. The only hint I think I can give that will be helpful is to spend your first 100 gralats that you start with on a mushroom knife (found in southridge above Guerre zone) and to go to the classic house (left of the dairy hut) and grab yourself a graalians sword and bow.

Banned
    I did a facebook offer and got 20,000 gralats any ideas what to buy with those?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Welcome to the Era Go forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    One of the first things you should get with your 20,000 gralats is to get a decent gun, I'd suggest a Glock 18, which is 18,000 gralats. Another things, guns are not droppable. So, don't ask for them.

Banned
    Bought the Glock18, good purchase. Thank you, Grief, and thank you Poorface for your imput on newbie stuff, haha. I must ask though, why do all Era iPhone players only use the PBP Shotgun or the BAR? And why aren't guns droppable/sellable on here?

Because the higher staff doesn't want it. They want more players to buy iTunes cards and waste $100 on iEra for a BAR or PBP. They are both good for spam and do lots of damage. I've suggested a player shop, like the one on Zodiac. They refuse it. Trading is very limited, as many items cannot be dropped. What's you in-game name?

Hi there!
    Roaming.

Banned
    Player =] I don't want anyone to know who I really am. The players on this server are so incredibly easy to kill, not to mention the fact that sparring is quite easy too.

Yes, sparring is quite easy. unless your against some BAR, PBP, or Souzien spammer.

Welcome to iEra =)