Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Always Off Tagger/Refusing in My Gang

Angry Always Off Tagger/Refusing in My Gang

Hey Guys, I have Problem My Gang

I have to tell you something staff and members, I have 3 good weapons and no skills. I had New Gang is Base Fortress for love basing to defend against rushes. Recruiting all people about 5k people in basing but i found player want to join me gang then i was try promoted become recruit. Is about start basing in few minutes and scouting myself. Im saying Basing Start and the guy/babies said" hold on im adopting" and say"ok". Before Im start attack at Lethal to kill other gangs with skilled but except me too noisy with gun and im died because reason why my skills is nothing then the guy/babies said"can i join" at last got off tagger change to Salvation(i will destroy his gang and allies). last thing want to recruiting all people but still refusing a lot because had he/she gang already.

Ugh I am quit my gang reason why? Im so really "Rage" because other gang try rec other players and steal my members. i kick all members are off tagger and cannot follow my lead the members. All People are bad also refusing my gang. But right now My Gang Rules is ruined! And i never recruit all people are refusers. Please what i do? help me how to fix this my problem. Also i have 15.2k kills but i am pk and working job. Then i have chance of quitting era about 3k players onlines.

Sincerely, Staff/Members
    Last edited by GenChristian; 01-02-2015 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Edited
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Uhm, I didn't understand any of that. At all.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Uhm, I didn't understand any of that. At all.
    I don't think he understands that his gang is not as appealing as other gangs and he is expressing anger/disappointment/sadness because of it.

man, i can suggest you two ways.
    first is coming to my gang that already has rules and good members.
    second is getting some skills on basing and then recruiting friends.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post

I have to tell you something staff and members, I have 3 good weapons and no skills. I had New Gang is Base Fortress for love basing to defend against rushes. Recruiting all people about 5k people in basing but i found player want to join me gang then i was try promoted become recruit. Is about start basing in few minutes and scouting myself. Im saying Basing Start and the guy/babies said" hold on im adopting" and say"ok". Before Im start attack at Lethal to kill other gangs with skilled but except me too noisy with gun and im died because reason why my skills is nothing then the guy/babies said"can i join" at last got off tagger change to Salvation(i will destroy his gang and allies). last thing want to recruiting all people but still refusing a lot because had he/she gang already.

Ugh I am quit my gang reason why? Im so really "Rage" because other gang try rec other players and steal my members. i kick all members are off tagger and cannot follow my lead the members. All People are bad also refusing my gang. But right now My Gang Rules is ruined! And i never recruit all people are refusers. Please what i do? help me how to fix this my problem. Also i have 15.2k kills but i am pk and working job. Then i have chance of quitting era about 3k players onlines.

Sincerely, Staff/Members
    Um.. how do you recruit 5k people in basing? Teach me senpai.
    They're adopting? 0.0

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post

Sincerely, Staff/Members
    lolwat
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Many people rec all other gangs so very bad to try helper defend the base they all skills by PC or ipad against my gang. Im only one members by myself to attack base without rush the flags and helper. no teammates with no gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Um.. how do you recruit 5k people in basing? Teach me senpai.
    They're adopting? 0.0
    Yeah probably adopting someone otherwise is not will leave itself.
    Last edited by GenChristian; 01-02-2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Edited
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

Dood. Here's a lesson for gangs: Run it with Friends.

From experience, I was able to help create a successful gang, aka Panda Protection Program. Here's a summary of my life story in PPP: (You don't have to actually read it.)

It all started in 2011 with Pandachu, Sleet, BabyGhost, Izzy, GG, Adumbz, and I. We were just a group of friends who gradually came closer to one another through our gang, which included basing. I mean back then, we were straight up noobs. I remember when we thought 1 hour of basing for one day was so tiring and hard to achieve, but we were basing for like 10 hours when our goal was close. Also the fact that getting new members were such a challenge everyday since we were considered a 'noob gang'. Though, throughout the years, we did get new members, not all stayed but some did, and with that our friendship tree grew. We made a ton of new friends in which today, we call family. There was Noone, AJ, CookieMonster, Chris Zephlyn, HULK, Ozy, Nessie, BanditX, Noname, Crazed Cookie, Scott, Fiend, Alex*, and a ton more. It just kept growing and growing, mostly because our goal was being achieved very slowly. Our ultimate goal was to reach 2000 hours and get a gang hat, from Day 1, and boyyyyy it took forever. 3 years to be exact, but I don't regret spending all my time with them. It was actually fun, because my pals were there. Tbh, I have social anxiety outside of Graal but I was able to let it go in-game because PPP made it seem everything was okay.

Main Point-And-To-Just-Skip-The-Long-Passage: Friends are what makes gangs thrive. They stay and have fun with you, and teach you that even in pixels, friends make everything better.

And some goofy photos of the past to end this post

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg image.jpg

Yeah, I'm blame other gangs is hard to recruit members but only nubs had low gralats (like 250) and low hours something rich and wasting for his/her melee weapons then i dont want to rec all nubs probably no family and slackers everything.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

Trying to understand the English of some people is like trying to smell the color 9.....................