Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Always Off Tagger/Refusing in My Gang

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Trying to understand the English of some people is like trying to smell the color 9.....................
    What?

Ok i do my best but is very hard understand me to make decision.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    Dood. Here's a lesson for gangs: Run it with Friends.

From experience, I was able to help create a successful gang, aka Panda Protection Program. Here's a summary of my life story in PPP: (You don't have to actually read it.)

It all started in 2011 with Pandachu, Sleet, BabyGhost, Izzy, GG, Adumbz, and I. We were just a group of friends who gradually came closer to one another through our gang, which included basing. I mean back then, we were straight up noobs. I remember when we thought 1 hour of basing for one day was so tiring and hard to achieve, but we were basing for like 10 hours when our goal was close. Also the fact that getting new members were such a challenge everyday since we were considered a 'noob gang'. Though, throughout the years, we did get new members, not all stayed but some did, and with that our friendship tree grew. We made a ton of new friends in which today, we call family. There was Noone, AJ, CookieMonster, Chris Zephlyn, HULK, Ozy, Nessie, BanditX, Noname, Crazed Cookie, Scott, Fiend, Alex*, and a ton more. It just kept growing and growing, mostly because our goal was being achieved very slowly. Our ultimate goal was to reach 2000 hours and get a gang hat, from Day 1, and boyyyyy it took forever. 3 years to be exact, but I don't regret spending all my time with them. It was actually fun, because my pals were there. Tbh, I have social anxiety outside of Graal but I was able to let it go in-game because PPP made it seem everything was okay.

Main Point-And-To-Just-Skip-The-Long-Passage: Friends are what makes gangs thrive. They stay and have fun with you, and teach you that even in pixels, friends make everything better.

And some goofy photos of the past to end this post

Attachment 17054 Attachment 17055 Attachment 17056 Attachment 17057 Attachment 17058 Attachment 17059
    Attachment 17060 Attachment 17061 Attachment 17062
    Attachment 17063 Attachment 17065
    Penger lies she Is still a noob.

And op I got a headache from your post but I tried....
    I started my gang with 1 friend (Jer), then the ppl who joined became friends. Especially 1 person(W33ZY) who I could nvr have made ifreeze without. Without W33ZY there is no iFreeze so when your making your gang look for tht one person.
    Last edited by Iceman; 01-12-2015 at 10:26 PM.

I laughed Im sorry is that mean