Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cloaking Device (MUST SEE)

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    More of a bane.

Why decrease the price,knowing that it's "Overpowered"...?
    because logic

Would be better fit to Zone, but interesting idea. There just should be an easier way to spot users, because being completely invisible sparks admin/staff member impersonation in my mind.

hwaryun
    Kinda reminds me of spy for tf2.
    More specifically, the cloak and dagger.
    At least have it so that certain items (flame for example, since pyros are banes of spies) can reveal the cloaked person.

OR have a dead ringer, have it equipped directly, meaning you have to have it out, and do the specific functions of the dead ringer. This is the TF2 link for the dead ringer: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Dead_Ringer.

Yes, people could abuse it, but from my experience in TF2, you kinda have to good at timing the dead ringer, or else you look like a fool while people just sniff you out.

Would be cool if the dead body guise was active.
    Any thoughts?

If anyone wants me to further explain how to dead ringer works, I'll be happy to explain.
    Last edited by hwaryun; 01-06-2015 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Added

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i dont think that we should make version for gralats...
    I agree, this seems like a very unique weaponry piece so why not just make it EC currency?
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by iCo View Post
    I agree, this seems like a very unique weaponry piece so why not just make it EC currency?
    EC is kinda a sure way for something to get too out of hand.
    If they make it tradable, it kinda defeats the purpose though.

This idea would need to be much more expensive in EC/Gralats unless the idea is changed to maybe not being able to use the cloaking device unless not using weapons, and not being able to use inside bases.
    Requirements would need to be harsher too including more hours like 2000, and 15000 spar wins, and 100k pks, and maybe a mix of 100 EC and 200k gralats.
    Why would the requirements need to be so high? Because this ability could definitely be abused by many players. A lot of tweaking would need to go into this idea and mine to make it user friendly/player friendly/staff friendly.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Wow .-. big restrictions lol
    this device can be used by pkers (if they have) if they are on low health and run away invis holding their precious streak
    or used by noobs (specifically Base runners) if they Hit and Run in a base and go invis then heal then come back again to do some more hit and run stuff

This item can be fun
    but can be stealthy and op.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Well atleast make it more fair,

Character name tag can be seen by other players but gang name wont be shown.
    Health bar can be seen when the character's health bar getting damage.

For the rest of characteristics, i'll accept.

But since it's "OP", make it 70 ec, 100 is just too much
    Then the 'invisible ability' wont be much of effect and the item would be useless
    Deal with the price ec provided, if you make it cheaper, which means it'll be used by many players and some players would get annoyed

so i consider this item to be stealthy and sneaky
    and 100 ec is FAIR enough already
    or do Tempest's suggestion: 100 ec + 200,000 Gralats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Kinda reminds me of spy for tf2.
    More specifically, the cloak and dagger.
    At least have it so that certain items (flame for example, since pyros are banes of spies) can reveal the cloaked person.

OR have a dead ringer, have it equipped directly, meaning you have to have it out, and do the specific functions of the dead ringer. This is the TF2 link for the dead ringer: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Dead_Ringer.

Yes, people could abuse it, but from my experience in TF2, you kinda have to good at timing the dead ringer, or else you look like a fool while people just sniff you out.

Would be cool if the dead body guise was active.
    Any thoughts?

If anyone wants me to further explain how to dead ringer works, I'll be happy to explain.
    Yus i got inspiriation from dat lol
    TF2 for tha winssss

Although the dead ringer is quite good too
    the cons would be: Low health and hit with a high dmg gun = die before you even be invis lool

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:
    Flame Damage Effect (Reference to: Jazzy, TF2)
    -The flame damages you and while youre invisible, a moving fire is shown, making players see your player but not entirely

Poison Effect
    -Green clouds show even when youre invisible

Electricity Effect
    -Disables the Invisible ability IMMEDIATELY (Energy storage instantly 0%), Ion Carbine is useful against Invis-runners

- - - Updated - - -

For the record this is my longest post
    Yet..
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Sorry,nice, but no chance of releasing something like That any time soon
    Just being me.