Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Spar Ghost!

Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    I like this idea :P

But what is Mario Kart?
    Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this idea as well but im just saying (correct me if im wrong) but it seems like they would have to run a very advanced program for the game to record our techniques. and the techniques may not be consistent because just a month ago, I was wall hugging and now I spar full blown orthodox style. Plus, it probably would DESTROY the crappy hardware era runs on....no offense, we need a serious upgrade
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this idea as well but im just saying (correct me if im wrong) but it seems like they would have to run a very advanced program for the game to record our techniques. and the techniques may not be consistent because just a month ago, I was wall hugging and now I spar full blown orthodox style. Plus, it probably would DESTROY the crappy hardware era runs on....no offense, we need a serious upgrade
    Orthodox style? I use instinct ROFL
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    Those spar ghost are laggers. Just used melee to get rid of his spar lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Those spar ghost are laggers. Just used melee to get rid of his spar lagging.
    You don't really understand about Spar Ghosts