Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 30k

so should i get famas? if i'll earn more like 40-60k gralats what gun should i buy? btw i play graal on pc and for me it's hard to pk in pc beacuse of you need to use mouse or click shift to fire in the opposite direction that you're moving. So others say that i should buy guns with a bit of spread so that, even if i don't move a lot i can still hit him/her (i don't know if i should believe him)
    Last edited by archie; 01-08-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    so should i get famas? if i'll earn more like 40-60k gralats what gun should i buy? btw i play graal on pc and for me it's hard to pk in pc beacuse of you need to use mouse or click shift to fire in the opposite direction that you're moving. So others say that i should buy guns with a bit of spread so that, even if i don't move a lot i can still hit him/her (i don't know if i should believe him)
    Get 2 Maccus Uzi, single is fast and good for PK while dual is good for Spar.

If you're itching to get your hand on a gun right now, I'd suggest you to buy the SMGPK. $23,000 and it'll leave you with some spare cash for ammo or a hat or two. The SMGPK's got very average stats, it's comparable to getting an M4 or Sten and then taking some damage off, taking the clip down, and improving the reload. The only real downside (note, I actually like this) is the fact that it has 0 spread, so you gotta make your shots count. If you want something Damage-Heavy, go for a FAMAS. They're nimble, strong, and actually rounded to boot. The only other suggestion I can give is the Tachi Scorpion, which spits bullets out and has very good potential for if you wanna move around quickly and hit fast.

Hope I helped, update us on what you bought.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

hwaryun
    You should save for M4. All around good gun.
    Btw, you should check out Vacci's program for PC users if you don't like the PC controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Btw, you should check out Vacci's program for PC users if you don't like the PC controls.
    Default Rifle is better than M4 with a lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    where can i see that program?

- - - Updated - - -

what about tar-21 is it good? i see it's 35k not far for 30

Save and go with the Thompson, 85k, The Thompson is the poor mans bar and believe or it not it does not have the killer reload that the bar now has, Same spread almost the same speed.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Save and go with the Thompson, 85k, The Thompson is the poor mans bar and believe or it not it does not have the killer reload that the bar now has, Same spread almost the same speed.
    It's 82.5k

hwaryun
    where can i see that program?

- - - Updated - - -

what about tar-21 is it good? i see it's 35k not far for 30
    Vacci's signature has the program link.
    Or you can search it on the main menu.

Tar-21 is decent, but you don't really see them for anything really.