Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gralats Transfer

Gralats Transfer

Probably been brought up before, just want to state my ideas. First of all, it won't be like you can trade Gralats at trade tables, as that will throw item prices way off and deem auctions pointless. What I suggest is simply a system where you can give gralats from your account to another player. Example of a situation it would be convenient in: I have a friend in game who has helped me since I was a noob, would base with me in my amateur gang, and basically helped me out a lot in my early days of Era. Now, he is saving for customs, which he has never had, as he seldom used iTunes and was focused on buying guns. I wish I could partially repay what he did for me by contributing to his fund for customs. A gralat transfer system would also be helpful if a key member in your gang is low on cash and needs revive for basing, simply transfer the money, or maybe for someone who's friend started to play, and wants to float them a little cash to get started. Players would be able to give money through a profile option, not a location like trade tables. I think that it could be a good system, provided it is simply a cash exchange, not something where you can trade money at trade tables.

Some might say that the system would still enable players to trade items for gralats, as they could do the transfer before hand, then trade the item at trade tables. I doubt that this would become a regular thing, simply because of the risk and likely possibility of scamming, as one transaction would take place before the other.

Obviously there are more complications and flaws in my idea than I have yet realized, and a high risk of system abuse, so keep in mind, this is an idea, not something I expect to be added even within the year, just an idea to toy around with.
    premature premonition

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    A lot of words.
    Ok. This has been brought up a lot.
    I really dislike the idea of trading money/currency because as you have mentioned there is a high risk of abuse.
    Also, this probably jacks up the balance between a good player and a rich player. It would add another category- a player with rich friends.

If anything, just send him an iTunes gift card via e-mail if you're willing to transfer gralats for him/her. Of course, there is no guarantee that person will use that code for gralats, but it would be a risk that you would have to take, not anyone else.

I get what you want to say but It is a lot of risk that people will abuse and everything would become a circus...
    I don't agree with this idea.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Just saw someone asking if she can give gralats because she has 300k+ gralats and she wanna give out xD

Just gift them a card, you can get 70k gralats right from that, and if they don't use it for Graal, they now have 25+ dollars to spend on apps.

Banned
    Want to hear my side of this?

Cons: People who shares account will be in great danger. Those who can hack into accounts is a bigger threat than sharing. Just by one tap/click will create an uproar from the players (riots, complains etc...) and might just ruin the game.

I don't have the other version because it's as what you stated, giving gralats to a helpful friend/partner.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar

It's a huge stab to the economy.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

People will create a lot of accounts, and transfer the 100 gralats that the game gives you a lot of times, so ill say no sorry.
    Its not the only reason, but there is many risks, state the idea next time again, but think about the consequences and how to solve them.
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo EspaƱol
    -2011 Player-

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Want to hear my side of this?

Cons: People who shares account will be in great danger. Those who can hack into accounts is a bigger threat than sharing. Just by one tap/click will create an uproar from the players (riots, complains etc...) and might just ruin the game.

I don't have the other version because it's as what you stated, giving gralats to a helpful friend/partner.
    Lmao it doesn't take much to "hack" an account. I could gain access to anybody's account in like five minutes with bruteforce lmao.

we should also make that you can trade money since 50 hours+ and when you transfer money to another person he/she recieves only 80%

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive