Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Ace and the World War Shop

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    hahahaha thanks for reminding them amazing ace
    Still... we could make this a place to share ideas, anyone who's willing to make stuff that can fit in the shop post them here.

Big Cheese
    I will try making hats or guns but sadly, I have 0 gani experience, meaning I will submit non-ganied guns.

~~~I plan on making a mauser and the rpd =D i hope my pc gets fixed soon tho ;(

Yeah some Russian guns would be nice, and maybe a Japanese one as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the Webley Revolver, hope you guys like:
    Attachment 17187
    Template by BitzSam

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    As we all know, the World War shop was added to Era 1-2 years ago, and with World War II's 70th anniversary in June 6th I think it gives us enough time to think about what will be on the other side of this door:
    Attachment 17172
    This door is the bane to my existence.

Let's start with the items:
    Hats/Bodies: Five hats and one body was in the first room, so we could possibly have as much in the second, here's my suggestions:
    Soviet Tankers Helmet: Since the American and German tankers helmet is already in Era, why not complete the trio? Of course I wouldn't let anybody do it except me:
    Attachment 17173
    Soviet Tankers Helmet. Not much of a USSR fanboy but I know some people would eat this up.

Doughboy Helmet: A nice British Helmet was used by standard infantry.
    WWII Gas Mask: How about a nice British Gas mask a well? These were given to British citizens in fear of a gas attack in London.
    Officer Uniform: Could be a nice body, possibly the standard US Marine casual uniform we see today.

Furniture: I pretty much bought 85% of the furniture in the shop. I have some good ideas of new furniture for the second room.
    Watchtower: Possibly a wooden/metallic tower with a flood light.
    AT (Anti-tank) gun: The cannon we see in the current shop appears to me as a Russian artillery piece, noted by the "tusk" recoil mechanisms on the side of it. We could add a US 75mm Howitzer (which in my opinion would look pretty nice in pixels) or the notorious German 88mm AT/AA gun. Even a simple Pak 38 with desert livery would look great.
    Enigma: Germany's notorious radio was usually housed in U-Boats. A very hard machine to decipher, many sailors were on the lookout for an enigma machine intact.
    Attachment 17170
    The 88mm would look great in this color, this current cannon should've been a dark-ish green, this was the factory color of many Russian war machines.

Weapons: Though many WWI-II related weapons are already in-game, some are still missing!
    Sturmgehwr 44: The first gas-operated weapon, and may be the first "assault rifle."
    Webley Revolver: Would be a cool addition to the revolvers in Graal, with a breech reload mechanism other than the simple magazine.
    Springfield Rifle: One of the most accurate rifles in WWII, the only drawback was the slow reload.
    MG-42: Nicknamed, "Hitler's Buzzsaw" because of the psychologically damaging sound the gun made, this is one of the fastest firing guns in real life.

Vehicles: WWI-II vehicles all have their own designs, we could do so much with the machines of WWI-II.
    German Car: It's the power of German engineering, German vehicles were the most antithetically pleasing vehicles in my opinion. How about a nice oldie vehicle German in appearance?
    Attachment 17171
    Another tank maybe?? Oh well I tried.

Opinions needed!
    Love the idea, perfect timing for the room.

+rep

Why not throw in a Walther P38 too?

I received a message that we won't be able to have any weapons in the shop, so share your ideas for hats, bodies, and furniture.

Banned
    I think its fine that the gfx department take care off it. They are hifly skilled

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiz View Post
    I think its fine that the gfx department take care off it. They are hifly skilled
    So you're doubting the player's skills now?

Banned
    Did i? It seemed like ace wanted to help he might need more practice that is what i ment and thats no offence agiants him.

Eh actually I got a PM saying to share my ideas to the gfx admins.