Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buff Request: Grenade Launcher

Big Cheese

Frag Grenade Buff Request: Grenade Launcher

This weapon known as the "Grenade Launcher" is a really cool weapon, with amazing gfx, let alone the very cool ganis. However, it was very shocking for me when i heard that this 43 ec-priced item does only 6 damage, meaning it's a 9 shot killer. Why is that bad? It would be amazing if any GA can buff it to 9-10 damage in perfect shape so it becomes either a 6 or 5 shot killer.

As usual, I'm gonna support my point and fill it with facts; it has a high freeze and a clip size of 6; I know it was meant to be unlimited grenades like the heal staff is unlimited food, but the grenade launcher needs this buff. I was gonna buy it, up until a friend of mine, Cobra (Maelstrom), showed me that it's only a 6 damage dealer.

Thank you for reading, and I hope a guns admin will take this into concideration. Also, please remember to state your opinions about my request, and whether you support me or not.

Question: is it an unlimited clip? If not then the only buff I think it should have is a bottomless-clip. (No reload)
    Roaming.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Question: is it an unlimited clip? If not then the only buff I think it should have is a bottomless-clip. (No reload)
    It has a clip of 6, and I beg to differ; it would make it so much better if it were a 9-10 dmg gun; it's very hard to kill with this gun given the 6 damage it deals, and thus I would say they should buff the damage. If Sam or Recurvez think that 9-10 is a a lot of dmg, maybe they can try 8.
    I see your point, but I think your idea could make the gun's quality vary opinion wise; for example, it would suck for people who like using the gun for fun and useful purposes, but it would be op in the hands of spammers. Think about what I said and you will see my point a bit more clearly, bro.

Buffing it to have no clip at all (bottomless clip) would be much better than buffing the damage. If the damage was buffed by even 1 then they would have to add more freeze to it and slow the firerate. I dont think any gun has a bottomless clip.
    Roaming.

I agree for 43 EC it should have higher damage.

It does low damage because like the ac cannon it has explosive damage that sometimes deals an extra 5 damage ontop of the 6 so you could get an 11 damage hit. It is also low damage because think of how annoying it would be in bases having someone shooting grenades over the wall, taking half to a quarter of your health away. If you had 4 people using it in bh as the attacking team it would literally be undefendable because there would be nowhere for the defending gang to hide and not lose their health, making it easy for the attackers to come in and kill them

Still needs a buff BiTzSam. 6 damage, high freeze, 6 clip, 11 damage max damage and 43 ec. While AC is 8-9 damage, high freeze, 16 clip, 14 max damage, for 27 ec. Who would pay 16 extra EC just to have it shoot over walls with worst stats? I say either buff the damage and fire rate, or buff the mag to infinite or recharge effect like OPR and BPP have.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    the knockback is actually quite strong for the grenade launcher,Got knocked back thrice in succession not long ago.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It does low damage because like the ac cannon it has explosive damage that sometimes deals an extra 5 damage ontop of the 6 so you could get an 11 damage hit. It is also low damage because think of how annoying it would be in bases having someone shooting grenades over the wall, taking half to a quarter of your health away. If you had 4 people using it in bh as the attacking team it would literally be undefendable because there would be nowhere for the defending gang to hide and not lose their health, making it easy for the attackers to come in and kill them
    I can't believe I have to correct the gun admin about a gun, but it's not "Ac cannon." It's AC, or artillery cannon.

On a side note,let's all talk about the real matter at hand. What actually needs to be buffed is the gas launcher. I don't really know anyone who actually uses the gas in the gas launcher, and when I do see someone use gas, it's rendered pointless in a matter of seconds because everyone has gas masks. I think the gas launcher should also be able to shoot slime, similar to the Chem gun, but definitely lower the fire rate of the slime, otherwise people will get upset that you can get a chemical gun feature for half the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I can't believe I have to correct the gun admin about a gun, but it's not "Ac cannon." It's AC, or artillery cannon.

On a side note,let's all talk about the real matter at hand. What actually needs to be buffed is the gas launcher. I don't really know anyone who actually uses the gas in the gas launcher, and when I do see someone use gas, it's rendered pointless in a matter of seconds because everyone has gas masks. I think the gas launcher should also be able to shoot slime, similar to the Chem gun, but definitely lower the fire rate of the slime, otherwise people will get upset that you can get a chemical gun feature for half the cost.
    Pretty sure people are going to know what gun i'm talking about whether I say ac cannon or ac. And I don't see the point of slime when it already has the green gas which is much stronger as though the slime works on players with gas masks it lasts barely any time. It also has the explosive mode.

Also the reason why grenade launcher costs more than the ac is primarily because of its ability to shoot over walls. And yes as cloud said it has a higher knockback percentage