Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Buff Request: Grenade Launcher

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    dude 43 ec is harder to gain than 110k gralats...don't say free ec coz they barely do that anymore. all i wanted was for this gun to actually be useful in bases; its 6 dmg and high freeze with low fire rate and bad reload time make it the crappiest item in the whole event house.
    Amen to that.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

dude 43 ec is harder to gain than 110k gralats...don't say free ec coz they barely do that anymore. all i wanted was for this gun to actually be useful in bases; its 6 dmg and high freeze with low fire rate and bad reload time make it the crappiest item in the whole event house.
    bitzsam said it's a support gun so it DOESNT really have to perform very well. but if it IS a weapon that perform well like the bar, it would be much more than a support weapon and it would be repriced to 60 ec (if that actually happens) and would need the necessary stat changes

also, its not the 'worst' item in the event shop, every item is balanced and any other item is not op than others
    but there's that 'Specialty' thing like:
    Bolt Blaster: Shoots over walls
    Flamethrower: High rate of fire
    Ion Carbine: Multipurpose weapon

so yusAttachment 17376

- - - Updated - - -

also if ec is hard to get, deal with it. Its not like everything is earned easily

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    bitzsam said it's a support gun so it DOESNT really have to perform very well. but if it IS a weapon that perform well like the bar, it would be much more than a support weapon and it would be repriced to 60 ec (if that actually happens) and would need the necessary stat changes

also, its not the 'worst' item in the event shop, every item is balanced and any other item is not op than others
    but there's that 'Specialty' thing like:
    Bolt Blaster: Shoots over walls
    Flamethrower: High rate of fire
    Ion Carbine: Multipurpose weapon

so yusAttachment 17376

- - - Updated - - -

also if ec is hard to get, deal with it. Its not like everything is earned easily
    looooool i never said ec is hard to get for me so stop putting words in my mouth; all i said was that not anyone can get 43 ec quickly so it shouldn't be so crappy. the rest of ur post is just some funny rubbish so ya good luck bye.

looooool i never said ec is hard to get for me so stop putting words in my mouth; all i said was that not anyone can get 43 ec quickly so it shouldn't be so crappy. the rest of ur post is just some funny rubbish so ya good luck bye.
    ur last post said
    "...time make it the crappiest item in the whole event house"
    Make up ur mind
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

You either just want it buffed, or your just using it wrong..
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari