Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is Jailed like?

Question What is Jailed like?

I never got jailed or gagged ( I kept my image good )

Im just curious what is it like when u Jailed. My friend say u will be lock in a cell but i don't know if its true. And what it looks like.

Can someone put a photo of when your " Jailed " on the message below? I would appearciate it. And how long will we get out when we're jailed. Pretty please~? Thx
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    I never got jailed or gagged ( I kept my image good )
    Oh so it's a facade?
    Jail is a nasty *** place my friend, you don't wanna go there.

Someone will be jailed for purposely breaking a rule. Here are the jailing rules- http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-Jailing-Rules
    Being jailed will put you in a room which you cannot see , for the person jailed it just shows a jailed screen stating why you have been jailed and for how long as well as your graal id. jail screen.jpg This disallows you from entering the world of era and from having any form of gameplay.

A few years back you were still allowed to move around and enjoy some sort of gameplay whilst in a jail room. This is what the jail room looks likegraal ere jail room.jpg. I believe that when you are jailed now, and you are online, your avatar can be seen inside this room by admins but you yourself is not allowed to see it nor move it as you're stuck on that jailed screen.

Pictures: found them on google images.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

you just sit in one place for big time for breaking rules. if you want to see it you can break rules on main account and then come to prison by second account, but from different wifi

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    you just sit in one place for big time for breaking rules. if you want to see it you can break rules on main account and then come to prison by second account, but from different wifi
    Pretty sure it goes on your record.

Banned
    *cough* VPN *cough*

well i jail before in Ol west befor and idk what reason so sadly
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

3 hots and a cot all day.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Oh so it's a facade?
    Jail is a nasty *** place my friend, you don't wanna go there.
    I really hoped not! >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Someone will be jailed for purposely breaking a rule. Here are the jailing rules- http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...-Jailing-Rules
    Being jailed will put you in a room which you cannot see , for the person jailed it just shows a jailed screen stating why you have been jailed and for how long as well as your graal id. jail screen.jpg This disallows you from entering the world of era and from having any form of gameplay.

A few years back you were still allowed to move around and enjoy some sort of gameplay whilst in a jail room. This is what the jail room looks likegraal ere jail room.jpg. I believe that when you are jailed now, and you are online, your avatar can be seen inside this room by admins but you yourself is not allowed to see it nor move it as you're stuck on that jailed screen.

Pictures: found them on google images.
    Thx, that helps alot.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not breaking the rules XD
    I dont wanna get jailed o_o
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Pretty cool if you can move around, go outside when jailed but the outside would be like being surrounded by giant wired fence with guards
    This is my face when i care ◎_◎