Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spar Legends Room

Spar Legends Room

You might have noticed the new coming soon room at complex

Alright lets get this straight, this room should have original era sparers. I'm not talking about all the 2012 boosters when you guys released ridiculous spamming guns and every other kid had a gold mask. I'm speaking of 2010-2011 sparers. Cloyd Magus is the one who should be in that room. I know no decisions are made yet but just a heads up, don't put every random kid with 40k wins because that means absolutely nothing. M4 usage, dodging, gun's side advantage, paying attention to reload. Those were the times spar meant something, and those are the sparers that earned their place in the room.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You might have noticed the new coming soon room at complex

Alright lets get this straight, this room should have original era sparers. I'm not talking about all the 2012 boosters when you guys released ridiculous spamming guns and every other kid had a gold mask. I'm speaking of 2010-2011 sparers. Cloyd Magus is the one who should be in that room. I know no decisions are made yet but just a heads up, don't put every random kid with 40k wins because that means absolutely nothing. M4 usage, dodging, gun's side advantage, paying attention to reload. Those were the times spar meant something, and those are the sparers that earned their place in the room.
    Wait.
    What if there was another purpose to the coming soon room...?
    Have you considered that?

Besides, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to beg to be in that room, and you can't really judge who's original...

So wait let me get this straight.... they made another "Spar" room?... we have like 6 already... what is the purpose of this one?

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Its a spar legends room apparently they will put statues in it of the best sparrers(me obviusly XD)

i hope they add a "Swag Legends" room aswell cx

.....So what you are saying is another room that will be abandoned in less then a week, Hooray......

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    .....So what you are saying is another room that will be abandoned in less then a week, Hooray......
    ... this dudes got a point

Yogy you don't fit in that room just saying...
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Banned
    Darn.

No Event Players room

Is Retro one of those old sparrers?

I'm just pointing out there is over 50+ building that have nothing in them or "Locked" or nobody ever goes to... so what does staff do... "Lets create another spar room".... Insanity comes to mind... doing the same things over and over again trying to get different results..

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    Yogy you don't fit in that room just saying...
    Very true...