Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Spar Legends Room

In my opinion, there no "Legendary" Sparrers in "iEra".

2014-2015? 0 Ppl....Most people use gm4 and rage on bar users if they lose or just lag and spam. We all know the spar economy had been ruined for a long time now. And dont forget that back in the days most guns werent nerfed yet.

Respect to the first 10 sparrers on iEra who started sparring since day 1....whom we will never know.

Also in my opinion, Pk/spar Is different but it does NOT make them more special then one another. Some people like To do 1 vs 1 in a small room, others prefer to do a 1 vs 8 and try to survive. Therefore I believe not to reward any special room for some sparring legend...

If you ask me?

Make an usefull room, anybody can get some high stats but "Team spirit" Is special.

Make a room for 'True Players that play as a team and aren't in love with their sparring masks.

Example:

* Magus
    *Freeze

Magus: Won GST 2 times in a row! That is an unique thing only 1 out of 60 can achieve.

Freeze: They beat crypt for more then a year and taking up first and second places. 2013-2014
    And have won The GST.

"Original GST" Magus members: are the legends of the spar complex.
    While Freeze are the kings of Basing and PK.

Quote Originally Posted by AceFighter View Post
    In my opinion, there no "Legendary" Sparrers in "iEra".

2014-2015? 0 Ppl....Most people use gm4 and rage on bar users if they lose or just lag and spam. We all know the spar economy had been ruined for a long time now. And dont forget that back in the days most guns werent nerfed yet.

Respect to the first 10 sparrers on iEra who started sparring since day 1....whom we will never know.

Also in my opinion, Pk/spar Is different but it does NOT make them more special then one another. Some people like To do 1 vs 1 in a small room, others prefer to do a 1 vs 8 and try to survive. Therefore I believe not to reward any special room for some sparring legend...

If you ask me?

Make an usefull room, anybody can get some high stats but "Team spirit" Is special.

Make a room for 'True Players that play as a team and aren't in love with their sparring masks.

Example:

* Magus
    *Freeze

Magus: Won GST 2 times in a row! That is an unique thing only 1 out of 60 can achieve.

Freeze: They beat crypt for more then a year and taking up first and second places. 2013-2014
    And have won The GST.

"Original GST" Magus members: are the legends of the spar complex.
    While Freeze are the kings of Basing and PK.
    Huh?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    If we keep giving recognition to the same few people, then is isn't called a game anymore.
    We need a change at least once every 1-2 year.

Spar Legends Room was a terrible idea anyways, good thing it was removed. Rooms like these would be ridiculously biased, randoms would just suggest people out of pure ignorance and favoritism.

If there's a spar legend room I should be in there

sounds like someone would have to pick and choose the people who can enter the room, could make people mad if they wernt chosen.
    i spar by counting the shots and all that and have been since i started but since im not known in the sparing comunity i wouldnt even be looked at to be chosen to go into the room. i recon it would be better if it was a room that only people with the right amount of stats could enter
    NewZealanderLuke

Baby Ghost is legendary imo cause he uses starters and wins still