Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Spar Legends Room

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Quick question, Is this one of those "projects" that people can justify why they are a staff member.... "Hey look i created the 7th spar building!"??
    It's just a room to honor the people who have reached a goal in era, calm down, it's better than having NPCS all over complex.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    It's just a room to honor the people who have reached a goal in era, calm down, it's better than having NPCS all over complex.
    So we are in agreements, This will be the 7th empty spar building that will be dedicated to players who have not played in years.... How about a compremise because i'm a fair man... destroy 4 of the other EMPTY spar buildings that nobody goes to to create this new one...Fair?

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

So we are in agreements, This will be the 7th empty spar building that will be dedicated to players who have not played in years.... How about a compremise because i'm a fair man... destroy 4 of the other EMPTY spar buildings that nobody goes to to create this new one...Fair?
    What spar buildings are you talking about? A room won't take up a lot of space so basically it's a great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if you ever go to complex or not, but the 4 rooms that are upstairs are used frequently.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    What spar buildings are you talking about? A room won't take up a lot of space so basically it's a great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if you ever go to complex or not, but the 4 rooms that are upstairs are used frequently.
    The 2 down in south ridge, You know the one where people love to boost , Underground spar rarely get to spar anyone there... How about the one up near the facebook building.... Get rid of them....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njk View Post
    yogy you don't fit in that room just saying...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I know. You're happy? Good. Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you like idk maybe leave? You showing this kind of attitude just shows how much you actually care about era's early history so all your "been playing for many years" crap is just bs
    I dont care about "IEra's" early history.... You got me there..... Venom Fish,Wil Soul,Ny Chris,Isarfel,Tsa Admin, Meph,Frank Morano just to name a few.... but this was way before you time... I'm almost positive you were still a tear in your daddies eye when these guys were around....

Back on topic.. No more spar buildings/rooms...

this is completely pointless. well to be fair it's not like we can expect much from yogy.

Aye aye captain. Lmao you're not even deciding anything here

I dont care about "IEra's" early history.... You got me there..... Venom Fish,Wil Soul,Ny Chris,Isarfel,Tsa Admin, Meph,Frank Morano just to name a few.... but this was way before you time... I'm almost positive you were still a tear in your daddies eye when these guys were around....

Correction,meph is still around.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    This thread is fun.