Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I dont want this gun i didnt buy it

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    No i was in there looking at shipka dmg and when i came back from events it just purchased it

- - - Updated - - -

This isnt fare it was just a accident and you saying its not gonna happen you probly dont getmy point of view
    Shut up.
    Assuming you're saying fair instead of an exchange in money, I will tell you this right now. No one cares. Just stop spamming forums with complaints.

Boo Hoo.... Ace did have a point, if one gets a refund everyone must get one too. It's only 125k that type of money takes 1 1/2 weeks to make on a not so busy day
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Shut up.
    Assuming you're saying fair instead of an exchange in money, I will tell you this right now. No one cares. Just stop spamming forums with complaints.
    No one cares you say? I do. Stop being rude to people
    Welcome to the forums!

The fact that you were looking at the shipka stats, but didn't want to buy anything because you were "saving for auctions", gives me an instinct that this is a lie. If we look back into when you were in the shop, looking at the shipka stats, probably made you think that shipka was better than the pbp, thus causing you to make up a story and ask for a refund, but who knows, that's just a theory. There is in no way a bug that causes you to purchase an item after coming back from a event, you stated that you joinedthe event. But didn't close the shipka stats? It takes 2 minutes for the event to warp you, so it's not likely that you've had the shipka stats popped up for 2 minutes,and when you came back, you suddenly bought it? It makes no sense at all. therefore, you're lying, right? Be honest. Either way, lying or not, you're not getting a refund.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    The fact that you were looking at the shipka stats, but didn't want to buy anything because you were "saving for auctions", gives me an instinct that this is a lie. If we look back into when you were in the shop, looking at the shipka stats, probably made you think that shipka was better than the pbp, thus causing you to make up a story and ask for a refund, but who knows, that's just a theory. There is in no way a bug that causes you to purchase an item after coming back from a event, you stated that you joinedthe event. But didn't close the shipka stats? It takes 2 minutes for the event to warp you, so it's not likely that you've had the shipka stats popped up for 2 minutes,and when you came back, you suddenly bought it? It makes no sense at all. therefore, you're lying, right? Be honest. Either way, lying or not, you're not getting a refund.
    Obvious

Opened Shipka descriptions>Joined BOT Event>Joined the Event>Lost the event and got kicked by the NPC>back to the store>boaught a PBP (PBP? Or Shipka?)

- - - Updated - - -

And this thread has been already answered that this request will be not accepted in any reasoning

Don't know how you can accidentally buy a gun when there is a secound confirmation box after pressing buy

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    story was i was i went to the gas shell shop to go look at shipka damage then the events came up so i accept it (classic killers) then right after the events are done right after it kicked me i went back to the gas shell shop then it must've glitched or something happened and it automatically bought the PBP Shotgun...I REQUEST A REFUND ASAP! Please because i was saving for auctions..im extremely disappointed for these actions and NEED a Refound becuase i do NOT want PBP-What Do I Do?
    Your not getting refund for buying something u don't want.
    Sorry if i offended you, i actually think u brought this gun and then u didn't want it because its slow or your personal prob and then u make up this story and want a refund.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Banned
    So this thread is just another 'I want a refund' thing eh? (Not like I haven't noticed, lol...)

Thank You,It sucks because it took me months to earn all that money now i can't get what i wantwd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Mhnmm i feel bad for you. If it was me in control i would give you a refund because thats must be so annoying. If it doesnt get refunded then i wish you luck in earning your money back again
    - - - Updated - - -

IK i walked past a black cat too that same exactly day..
    Quote Originally Posted by Minuzz View Post
    lol bad luck

gg
    - - - Updated - - -

Im not lying i was deciding either to save for ship or sten or Auctions..Right when i came back it glitches and bought the thing...No reasoner me to lie
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't know how you can accidentally buy a gun when there is a secound confirmation box after pressing buy

I know tha..it automatically bought t it passed by the first conformation and the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine.if you Guys don't believe Me don't....I have Screenshots [/SIZE]of my proof That I was saving For Auctions,I Can Also Prove That I Have It In Perfect Shape,And Original Skin,I Have Witnesses (Javi) that i was in events(Classic Killers).Idk What Else i can provide with evidence,Except The Fact That God is my witness.If you guys have weapon logs where you can see that if i upgraded a weapon in the past look at them,BECAUSE I DIDNT ITS STILL IN PERFECT SHAPE!
    Since You guys don't even try and even understand my point of view wha the game you've been working glitches.Witch means get a bigger server.Delete your lag spikes and so on,people shouldn't be jailed for non-sense like this,As a matter a fact DELETE the jail system you the game isn't working right.Ive played other games that has the same jail system and know the difference between lagging and framing.Almost each and every day someone gets jailed for the same reason,And what do you guys say...."O just wait it out" "Stop using bad wifi" When you guys game should be able to realize that its the server causing problems.To many people means more lagging means more jailing....Ill email sink about my issue with php and if he doesn't help to bad for my sorry self,ill just have to take another 5 months trying to earn my money back again,since no one except some cares.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    not sure how someone can witness how you buy something.
    Kind of surprised how God can be used as a witness for this accident,perhaps you can get him to create an era go acc and clarify this with us.
    Do we look like the ones with the authority to upgrade the server?i don't think so.We are fully aware that the server is underperforming.But we're just staffs and average players,We don't decide things here.We're only here to assist and give advice to people.

Just being honest,snk don't do refunds even if you personally email him.not with a reason like that.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!